[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it better to draw on notebook or pc?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 57bffd570bed3ad908b2704900a84587.jpg (825KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
57bffd570bed3ad908b2704900a84587.jpg
825KB, 1920x1080px
is it better to draw on notebook or pc?
>>
It's better to not to draw at all
>>
>>2740551
/thread
>>
>>2740551
fpbp
>>
>>2740550
If you're starting out, draw on pencil/pen/paper
If you have experience/moderate knowledge, then a tablet can give you more options and advantages then traditional work.
>>
>>2740550
please dont add to the continues shitty list of digitalfags

work with traditional mediums for now and draw allot from life.
>>
>>2740570
hnngggg
>>
>>2740570
fuck off, i dont have money for good paper, pencils etc. I got a tablet as a gift and its my only tool to draw. Its the best thing if you can use it.
>>
>>2740550
PC is annoying to sketch on.

Just get a sketchbook and pencils. $5 max, unless you demand the highest quality paper (like that fucking matters for pencil sketches, get over yourself).
>>
>>2740581
mate your an idiot.

I can get 500 sheets of A4 and a box of 12 2B pencils all under £4.

have you too been led astray by the moleskine meme?
>>
>>2740581
>i dont have money for good paper, pencils etc

You don't need "good" paper or pencils, you jackass. You can get all the supplies you need to make a kickass drawing for like $5 if that.

Not that I'm personally anti digital, it's got high utility, but you're still a jackass for believing you need some fucking top of the like pencils and a moleskin or whatever to draw traditionally.
>>
>>2740570
go fuck yourself little speg child. get back to the line.
>>
>>2740570
listen to this pro huh. little cunty whore.
>>
>>2740730
>>2740731
POST YOUR WORK FAGS

I said
>work with traditional mediums for now

buthurt digitalfags spread your asholes wide for wacoms new cintiq studio
>>
>>2740559
>>2740570
when should I transition to digital?
>>
>>2741024
Whenever.

You can just do both, you know. Find what works for you.
>>
>>2741021
not charming at all bro. you're not even creative. just regurgitating what's in front of you with no imagination.
>>
>>2741030
agggggggghohhhh listen to this fucker. like he's some god. entitled wanker. like those cringy art students who are too good for everybody. choke on some dicks spergy malergy.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.