[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 24

File: 1060plus.jpg (362KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
1060plus.jpg
362KB, 800x531px
So my first part time paycheck should come this week and I'm planning to buy pic related
But for a month or so I've been using this excuse of "I can't draw until I get a tablet, then I'll become a robot" (Rip me apart for this pls)

Do I still go through with buying a tablet and pursue drawing or have I already failed with this kind of mentality
>>
>>2738531
Lol.

Just use pen and paper nigga, costs like four bucks and there's no point getting a tablet if you don't even like traditional.
>>
File: 31QABwFUHcL.jpg (12KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
31QABwFUHcL.jpg
12KB, 500x281px
Sorry for bullshit question in this thread
Is this tablet is unpopular in this board?
I think it's decent tablet in my experience
>>
Get the Huion Giano not that piece of shit.
>>
It is a shit mentality to say "I can't draw until I get a tablet", and it's one I shared. I started on tablet.

Honestly the sort of shit you'll be learning when you start doesn't need a tablet. Some of it is actually a lot harder with a tablet (in my experience even after using a tablet for nearly 2 years it doesn't measure up to the control I have with a pen and paper, and this is coming from an anon who started digitally). Having a cornucopia of tools can also be more paralyzing than it is liberating, restrictions can breed creativity and there are a lot of rookie mistakes digital artists make that you'd be able to avoid if you just did traditional.

Still, get the tablet if you want. Stop psyking yourself out with "already failed", despite what /ic/ might have you believe "doing it wrong" isn't the end of the world, and sub-optimal progress is still progress.
>>
>>2738531
I did a review on that tablet! You can read it here:

https://www.artsartreviews.com/2016/09/30/new-huion-1060-plus-review/

The Huion Giano WH1409 is also very good. You can read that review here:

https://www.artsartreviews.com/2016/07/07/huion-giano-wh1409-review/

Hope you find the right tablet for you!
>>
>>2738531
yeah, that's not the proper mentality to have. a tablet is nothing more than a specialized tool. you still need to develop the fundamental concepts which isn't going to be any easier on a tablet than paper/pencil. it will literally take you hours and hours of practice, if you're going to limit yourself to be tethered to computer at all times, you will develop very slowly.
>>
File: 1478743804345-910693535.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1478743804345-910693535.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>2738531
Nigga I sell you into us pro small that I barely used for 100 dollars
>>
>>2738531
Tablet is just a tool. Whether learning on digital medium or traditional medium, it does not matter. The knowledge and practice you gain is the only thing that matters.
>>
>>2739920
Try drawing with a mouse with its sensitivity cranked all the way up and say that. The tools matter with digital, you're talking out of your ass. Just because people can get good results with shitty tools doesn't mean they should be applauded for it.

>hurr look at my pixel perfect representation of "x" in mspaint

Who gives af nigga lol
>>
>>2739902

Are you the guy who painted his windows?
>>
>>2739934
Yes, why do you ask?
>>
Painting with the regular tablets is ok, but having to draw sucks. I normaly had to try a few times to get the stroke I wanted and developed on 2-3 stroke and crtl z pattern.

The Cintiq was the best money I ever spent. I highly recommend the 27 inch 1 with out the soft scratch prone coating. That is of course if you have the money. if 3 grand is series money for you then I would go with a medium intous.

You know your budget, just be responsible with it.
>>
>>2738531
If youre a beginner, you really shouldn't rely on digital, its already difficult trying to learn the fundamentals learning digital technique at the same time will just get in your way at this point.
Getting a paper pad is quite a bit cheaper as well. Just go draw man.
>>
>>2738559
This is literally the best tablet I have owned.
Ive had cintiqs and intuoses before.
When it comes to cost and quality there is no fucking comparison with jewcom.
>>
>>2738531

I have the same tablet. I never had any other tablet, but I think it's very good, there is nothing to complain about, the pressure sensitivity is great.
It's also surprisingly well built. It feels nice and there are no wobbly parts.
>>
>>2738531
Your mentality is awful, that is true, but you don't just "fail", you keep failing every day that you don't push yourself towards your goal of becoming an independent artist. You can break the chain. The only thing holding you back is your lazy ass. Prove it wrong.

>>2740170
Would you really wanna save up on something you're gonna use for hours every day?
I bought Giano last month, it's my first tablet but sometimes I wonder if I shouldn't have just bought intuos pro M. The surface got uneven since that one time a cat sat on it and it crashes Photoshop and lazy nezumi ever since I updated my drivers.
I'd still recommend it, but don't expect any miracles for that pocket change it costs.
>>
>>2740193
Tablets the size of the Intuos M are terrible for actually drawing unless you're drawing on a very small monitor. The sensitivity is just too goddamn high. For all its faults, the Giano is definitely the best for the money rn-followed by the even better Intuos Large 5/Pro
>>
>>2740193
What the fuck?
I have never experienced anything of the like. Must be your hardware/software.

>>2740220
This is retarded advice. M size is actually the best. Giano was a bit too big for a table tablet.

Fuck you niggers are so retarded here.
>>
>>2738611
Lmao I didn't know you use 4chan.
>>
>>2738531
ebay an intuos3 large or intuos4 medium

your wallet and your state of mind will thank you because the drivers will actually work
>>
>>2740245
Why the fuck are you talking about shit you dont know? Huion had driver problems like 3 years ago.
Nowadays my wacom has more driver problems.
Faggot
>>
>>2740224
Shut up dummy. The closer your tablet's active area is to your monitor the better, period. An Intuos M or other tablets like it are an 'appeal to moderation' fallacy in the literal sense. They are awkward and shitty to draw on in much the same way that using a mouse with its sensitivity cranked nearly as high as it can go is.
>>
>>2738531
>I've been using this excuse of "I can't draw until I get a tablet
Traditional is easier than digital for me
Digital provides more options though
>>
>>2740297
duh, its all relative to your monitor size so obviously you have a large monitor retard. but in general medium is the go to, small is good enough for laptops size screens
>>
>>2740506
No it's not. A standard 15in. laptop monitor is way too big for an intuos M or S.
>>
>>2740516
I have a 24 inch screen and use a medium and have no issues. People whining about tablet sizes are mostly just noobs. Plenty of pros use small or medium tablets with large screens.
>>
>>2740520
Name some. Regardless though, some people make photorealistic artwork in mspaint. That doesn't make the act itself desirable.
>>
>>2740520

I have a 27 inch monitor and use a small Wacom Bamboo Fun from 2008 with no problems.

Maybe it's cause I do traditional comic style stuff instead of what guys like Sycra and Cuberush do, but my setup's never failed or limited me.
>>
>>2740588
>no problems

One centimeter of stylus movement equating to six inches of on-screen movement is the problem. I'd love to see how well you can freehand draw with that thing, seeing as I've never heard anyone good suggest that drawing with your wrist exclusively is something you should strive to be doing.
>>
>>2740618
>One centimeter
>six inches
Mixing units REEEEEE
>>
>>2740618

I'm no artist. Drawing's always been a hobby and the most reliable way of having cheap, reliable fun.

Upgrading tablets for something I do less and less of doesn't make sense anyway.
>>
>>2740721
Maybe you're like me when I had a small tablet and you're doing 'less and less' drawing on it because your equipment has turned the very experience of drawing into a confounding chore. One that is so far removed from drawing in reality on traditional media that you've surrendered to despair, having long since convinced yourself that freehand drawing digitally must be simply impossible for you.
>>
>>2738531

Don't buy anything chinese made. Don't fall for the weekly Huion social media manager shills. Superior Japanese product only.

Get either the following wacoms:
-bamboo create
-Intuos 3
-Intuos 4
-Intuos Pro M
-Cintiq if you've got the $$$
>>
>>2739902
How's your cat doing?
>>
>>2740726
Good, except she's always chasing my leg and biting me and i'm thinking of getting her fixed if she keeps doing that
>>
>>2739902
you the guy with the empty ass room that looks hella creepy
>>
get the wacom intous pen and touch....dont know the name but maybe this guy >>2740724 already named it.
huion has bad slanting line coordination, makes the line looks wobbly its not noticeable at first, but when you notice it, it will really bother you.
>>
File: 71MfxvKW9OL._SL1500_.jpg (39KB, 1500x1001px) Image search: [Google]
71MfxvKW9OL._SL1500_.jpg
39KB, 1500x1001px
>>2740823
forgot pic
>>
>>2740819
Again, yes. why do people ask this
>>
>>2740826
Because you are degenerate as fuck,
Why do you think Chris chan was so popular? People love cringing at huge degenerates
>>
>>2740523
What the fuck do you mean name some. All ofthem. Even fucking craig mullins paints on a tiny ass tablet
>>
>>2740723

So dramatic!

Nah dude. I have a lot of fun when I manage to do something. After photo and video, which earns me money, drawing's just a hobby that makes me remember simpler times.
>>
File: pls_no_scam.jpg (23KB, 487x116px) Image search: [Google]
pls_no_scam.jpg
23KB, 487x116px
if this thread is still up i'll keep you updated.
>>
>>2741340
>he fell for the wacom meme
>>
>>2741343
Don't listen to him >>2741340 you made the right purchase.
>>
>>2741364
Don't listen to him >>2741340 you made the wrong purchase.
>>
>>2741376

I'm right you're wrong, Huion shill.
>>
>>2741382
I'm right you're wrong, Wacom shill.
>>
>>2741384
You wanna go, Chinaman? Lets go. Meet me at the Sumitomo Fudosan Shinjuku Grand Tower ,31F in Tokyo. We'll see whose pen pressure is greater.
>>
>>2741340

Oh, well, at least is a fucking Intuos pro.

Don't buy anything that's not the Intuos pro or the Cintiq. Unless you want Wacom to shit on your dead relatives, cuz that's what you'll get if you buy anything that's not the Intuos pro or the Cintiq.
>>
>>2738531
>Huion
better get a proper product like dunno an Intuos 3
cheap afordeable made with quality
>>
>>2741386
Kek, I'm not even mad; this shit is funny
>>
The Huion is a great piece of hardware...but the DRIVERS ARE TOTAL FUCKING TRASH. Until they fix that the Huion will never be viable.
>>
>>2741340
If you can't use it properly after a week, just ship it back and get a refund.
>>
>>2740823
Is there any difference between the pen and touch vs draw?
>>
File: 1v1v1.png (312KB, 1442x1862px) Image search: [Google]
1v1v1.png
312KB, 1442x1862px
>>2742819
medium intuos pro has better pressure sensitivity its bigger by a few .3 inches and has tilt and more hot keys, you would only be sacrificing those options.
for the draw vs wacom touch, its bigger in size so i would go with the ART instead.
>>
>>2741479
Huion drivers are better than wacom now.
Just shows that you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Good job op on shilling out that much money for something you draw on.

Protip, its not going to make you any better.

It's a good product, and you didnt go wrong there, you still overpaid like a retard tho.
>>
>>2741340
I was thinking about buying one of those as well but a newly launched seller with no reviews and a completely vague item description makes me wary. Did they at least ship your order yet?
>>
>>2742879
>Huion drivers are better than wacom now.

You say that every week, huion SM manager.
>>
>>2743041
What the fuck are you talking about? I have both wacoms and huions
>>
>>2743063

That's what every Huion SM manager says. Don't worry I'll buy my Gaino during black friday with the coupon code 'drivers' in the checkout box.
>>
Isn't it unconfortable to draw blindly on the tablet and looking at the screen?
>>
>>2743039
not yet, if it doesn't ship out by Tuesday I'll start getting a bit worried. Worst case scenario though is that I have to file a claim with Amazon so waiting isn't that big of a deal.

>>2743076
it's odd at first but it doesn't take too long to get used to it. all you need to do is hover the pen over the tablet and watch where the cursor goes really.
>>
>>2743083
They will probably cancel it if it is fraud, because they wanted to do the usual mail -> credit card fraud route. This happens a lot right now, because it is so easy to find an existing shop with proper credentials which can be taken over (e.g. through the website of the shop owner.)

If you are unsure, check out if they have a batch of popular items which don't fit together and are way too cheap compared to what they should be sold at.

Another thing unrelated to fraud is simply checking for who made the product. Some shit shops (still legal) use alternative names to make an offering under a slightly different name so they can hide shit ratings.
>>
On fancier intuous tablets which have tilt sensitivity, does the tablet use the tilt data to adjust the cursor position to be where the tip is, or does it just send the angle to the computer as a number to adjust brush shape?

I find it off-putting how the cursor is positioned either underneath the sensor somewhere up the barrel of the pen, or artificially calibrated to where the tip ought to be if you are holding it the same way you were during calibration.
>>
File: intuos3.jpg (50KB, 1496x1122px) Image search: [Google]
intuos3.jpg
50KB, 1496x1122px
still the best tablets ever made
>>
how important is pen tilt? considering most tablets lack it?
>>
>>2743389
fuck I love the intuos 3

maybe some day I'll get a cintiq, though
>>
>>2743389
They had shit loads of the biggest ones at my uni. They really are a delight to work on.
>>
>>2743087
I messaged the seller with a question about the tablet model and stylus a few days ago and they never responded back to me. I don't think I'm going to try buying anything from them.
>>
>>2745219
And to update on this, I just checked the item page and another new seller with a similar shop name and items appeared with the same price/shipping option so it probably is some type of scammer with multiple accounts.
>>
is huion so bad? to compare a semi new tablet,to a really old wacom tablet? i'm not OP,but i'm curious,i was looking to buy the giano,but i don't know anymore
>>
File: girl picture tbh fam.jpg (42KB, 632x659px) Image search: [Google]
girl picture tbh fam.jpg
42KB, 632x659px
>>2743389
Agreed

>>2746087
>is huion so bad?

Not at all, fambino.

>looking to buy the giano

the Giano is the second best conventional tablet available today. They are just marginally worse than the Large Intuos models (which cost 2 and a half times as much) primarily because of differences between their stylus.

Pros:

+Biggest active surface area
+Smaller overall footprint than the Intuos Large
+Wireless capability out of the box
+12 Conventional hotkeys (I don't care for the touch ring tbqph)

Cons:

-Stylus doesn't have an eraser (not a huge deal but it is one less button)
-Stylus has to be charged (not really as much of an inconvenience as it sounds-a half hour charge lasts a very long time)
-Stylus' sensitivity doesn't seem quite as good (biggest offense, without setting them up side by side I couldn't tell you how big the gap is but I'm pretty confident it's there, this could be a software issue too, though. I use Krita with my Huion and Photoshop CS5 with my Intuos)
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 262x192px
>>2746107
thanks anon,i really appreciate the answer,and this took my other dilemma if the giano works on krita,you made an anon happy today.
>>
File: merc_wip.jpg (571KB, 916x1100px) Image search: [Google]
merc_wip.jpg
571KB, 916x1100px
I cancelled my order cause I found out I can get it in under 2 hours + free shipping. This is my first piece, took me like 5 mins. thoughts?
>>
>>2747942
i'm sure that you can put more loomis on that
>>
>>2747942
looks pretty stale and forced desu
>>
File: god damn.jpg (138KB, 1500x917px) Image search: [Google]
god damn.jpg
138KB, 1500x917px
mother of god
>>
>>2741340

I thought intuos pros started at like 300 bucks
>>
huion's material quality isn't near as good as wacoms either. just as someone who's owned both brands.

My Giano's active surface is warped/dented on one side
>>
>>2748305
How much does this number actually matter?
>>
>>2748767
Critics say you don't even need more than 1024ps and that 2048 is overkill already. If you work primarily with lineart this is going to be amazing.
>>
>>2748323
It might seem like an ordeal because they're a Chinese company but it's never a bad idea to request a replacement in the instance you receive defective merchandise.

>>2748767
Not at all. I almost see that superfluous level of pressure sensitivity making your strokes inconsistent af for that matter. Fuck that shit n*gga lmoa
>>
>>2748305
I have elven fingers, will it support that
>>
>>2738531
despite it being "just a tool", you've got to learn a whole workflow for working in digital: it isn't something obvious and will take years of practice: the sooner you start, the better. fundamentals, at least on /c/, are an overrated fraction of the whole thing.

also, be sure to buy a medium sized one, and don't bother by the brand gizmos: i've got an intuos pro and NEVER use the tilt sensitivity.
>>
>>2748962
Everything in this post except the brand stuff is completely wrong. Don't listen to this faggot.
>>
Is a $100 tablet any good, or should I just not bother and save up for one of those super expensive ones instead?
>>
>>2749862

you get what you pay for applies
>>
>>2749862
I'll sell you intous for 90 bucks
>>
I have an Intuos Draw. It's like 6"x3.75". Is a big ass tablet really worth it? I hear people say you should draw with yer whole arm all the time but i dunno how important that is.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (26KB, 598x664px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
26KB, 598x664px
Anyone here with a Huion 220? Am I the only one who finds the pen way too sensitive? It goes all the way up to 100% under barely any pressure. Changing the settings makes the pressure curve different but it doesn't fix the problem at all.

I just plain can't get any decent line weight with it and painting is a pain in the ass like polishing someone's brain tissue.
>>
>>2752411
You surely can find customized driver. An other option, exchange it.
>>
File: 2016-11-26 01.45.13.jpg (138KB, 941x530px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-26 01.45.13.jpg
138KB, 941x530px
Shit, this stuff doesnt recognize as tablet
It's tablet pen nib and stadetler :D :D
>>
File: 1480090491880.jpg (4MB, 8000x8000px) Image search: [Google]
1480090491880.jpg
4MB, 8000x8000px
>>
Is there any real difference between the Intuos and the Intuos pro other than the pressure sensitivity levels?

Or rather, are there any important differences that would make either of them the better choice when it comes to drawing? I know the pro has extra buttons on the tablet itself, but if you don't need that, then is there any reason to get the pro?
>>
File: download.png (221KB, 666x322px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
221KB, 666x322px
What is the best graphic tablet I can buy for 100-350 $ ?
>>
>>2739902
what size cintiq is that?
>>
>>2743389
what is the difference between the intuos and the intuos pro?
>>
File: memepad.png (260KB, 1167x671px) Image search: [Google]
memepad.png
260KB, 1167x671px
Here's to sketchy meme tablets on ebay and black friday deals. Wish me luck. I may even get it in time to draw myself some birthday porn.
>>
Hey OP im exactly the same type of fag as you are. I got the new 1060 plus, and well, as for the tablet, it's pretty flawless, been using it for a couple of months. The thing is, i cant fucking draw, even after i got it. cause im just untalented and lazy, it just made no difference at all. so yeah, don't make that mistake
>>
>>2750023
Very. Drawing from the wrist fucking sucks, so get a medium sized tablet. Also wrist is gonna give you carpal.
>>
File: le thumbs up face.jpg (78KB, 862x648px) Image search: [Google]
le thumbs up face.jpg
78KB, 862x648px
>>2758865
There's a good lad

Just remember to charge the pen (if you're used to Wacom it's easy to forget and to panic when the pen doesn't respond anymore), also the tablet's internal battery for wireless doesn't charge unless it's turned on (wut).
>>
>>2758865
nothing sketchy or memey about it, lad

>>2758866
well, you still have to draw if you want to get better, unfortunately.
>>
>>2758903
Good to know. This will be my first tablet other than the last of the good bamboos I borrowed from a friend for a while, so I don't have any wacom habits. I just realized the surface area is slightly larger than my laptop screen.
>>
>>2757285
I second this
>>
>>2755402
Er, Wacom nibs are just plastic, the pressure sensitivity works because of some mysterious magnetic japanese magic inside the stylus itself

Hence why you can save money by using a piece of 065" nylon trimmer wire instead of buying a nib pack.
>>
>>2750003
You mean intuos pro? Id fucking buy it now, but im living in europe :/
>>
>>2758865
Good choice, altho i wouldve gotten the 1060 version. Definitely will be more than enough to satify your every need, dont let anyone tell you otherwise. GL m8
>>
>>2760027
I would have the 1060, but I heard the surface eats nibs and I hate cutting and sanding trimmer line like with this old bamboo I've been borrowing. Plus I get to be in the goldface.png hueg tablet smug club.
>>
>>2760039
I have one, ive only gone through 3 nibs, and i draw 4-6 hours a day. Dont listen to everything people say unless you give it a go first
>>
>>2757285
XP-Pen 10
>>
>>2760056
The last time I went browsing, the old 1060 was more or less the same price as the giano so getting something better in the range I had in mind was an easy choice. I might get the 1060 for my friend to replace her miserable bamboo. 4x3 is not meant for humans.
>>
>>2760103
wish I had an art buddy, get her that 1060 if it's 0 issues for you to buy it for her. enjoy making art side by side
>>
>>2758185
13HD
>>
>>2760103
1060 is about 60 dollarinos, giano is 130.
>>
>>2762415
jeez that tablet is tiny then...
>>
>>2762787
Yeah but it's still cool and why do you need something big

It would be cool if theyou made a 17 inch thick enough to hold components like my gaming laptop
>>
>>2762634
Back then when I was looking, the 680 was 70, the 1060 was like 120 and the giano didn't exist. It was also the old 1060 and had a pile of problems. I could be off on the numbers, but I had a price range in mind this time and was more looking for something affordable between a bamboo and an intuos large as far as features to really dig into digital while the market keeps shifting in favor of something with all the features of an intuos large for none of the price.

>>2760663
We work so differently and have such different motivations and ethic that we almost speak a different language. We're in the same space and overlap in taste in important ways, but she's intuitive and I'm analytical so we're just as likely to argue like old jews as we are to learn something valuable. Shit is weird.

We usually just bitch about art supplies and which program is the worst. All we do together as far as art is do gesture on croquis cafe once a week. She doesn't even like drawing digital all that much, but does a lot of photo editing and a bamboo is barely good enough for that.
>>
>>2762804
>Yeah but it's still cool and why do you need something big

In purchasing a Cintiq that's probably smaller than your existing monitor and with worse colors you answer your own question. That Intuos tablet is woefully inadequate for drawing on any device with a screen bigger than an Iphone 5
>>
>>2758865
Is this really good? Why is it so cheap?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-02-10-48-45.png (64KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-02-10-48-45.png
64KB, 960x540px
>>2762886
Waccom has a huge markup from being a monopoly for 20 years. It's not as good as the intuos pro but the only real difference is the stylus and pen tilt. And being 1/5 the price.

We shall see how well it works soon enough.
>>
>>2760039
Dude, just go on Aliexpress and buy the black standard nibs in bulk, cheap as ass and works brilliantly!
>>
>>2759643
Do this instead, much simpler.
>>2763090
>>
Drawing with a tablet is identical to drawing with a pencil or painting. The skills directly transfer back and forth.

I recently started painting again and I'm hundreds of times better due to practice with a tablet.

What I would say is lock the layer to the background and avoid adjustment layers at all costs. Paint on one layer, only ctrl z if something really bad happens, and never use a brush other than the default one for your first year.
>>
File: 1480712879458-1539210411.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1480712879458-1539210411.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>2762896
Jesus fucking Christ this shit is big.
>>
File: boi.png (230KB, 540x431px) Image search: [Google]
boi.png
230KB, 540x431px
>>2763207
W-...What's that thing peeking out from behind your monitor, bud?
>>
>>2763207
>dragon dildo lurking in the background

Stay classy /ic/
>>
>>2763207
Damn, that IS big. That's gotta hurt when you sit down hard.
>>
>>2763328
>>2763274
>>2763213
It's always bigger than it looks in the picture.

At least for me it is. But, you learn how to deal with it and eventually love it. Would recommend if the same old isn't working out and you aren't sure how big you can handle. It grows on you. Eventually.
>>
>>2763207
Put me in the screenshot
>>
>>2763207
So actual verdict time. In greentext because I'm drunk and artists are retarded.

>it's hueg
>The drivers worked after a restart on winders 7
>wireless works flawlessly best I can tell
>the surface is smooth as shit and you don't stick to it or need a glove unless you're a sweaty fuck which I personally like because that fake paper feel is more like dragging a knife down a sidewalk
>the stylus comes out of sleep immediately and has the bare minimum of weight to feel like an actual utensil
>I wish the pressure had more resistance and a better curve, but it's better than other things I've tried out
>hotkeys are OS global and setting them up for left hand use requires sobriety
>the horizontal pen holder is a bit lame but hard to knock over when you're drunk and actually looks cool
>it's hueg
>lesser men will complain that their arm gets tired browsing facebook
>came with a felt envelope large enough to store a dead hooker
>will only fit in a manpurse made in scotland
>does not make you draw better

In conclusion, it is more than sufficient, get a 1060 good god this shit is fucking huge it takes a 3 day trip to go from closing a window to opening the start menu and now my screen is half a mile away but the only way for it to be better at linework and actual drawing and painting would be if it gave you a blowjob.
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (25KB, 673x378px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
25KB, 673x378px
>>2763482
>get a 1060

*breath in*

boi.

You might not see the utility now, but when you get used to it that 3 day excursion from the start menu to the [ x ] is the most valuable business trip you'll take in your digital drawing life, my nigga. Your trap and delts might be getting exhausted, but the turn over is very quick to where it becomes second nature

The huge surface area is key because it is a way more accurate reflection of your monitor (the "canvas") itself. Hell, pretend your monitor is a Cintiq right now and go through the same motion and tell me how that's any better.

Believe me, you made the right choice fampai.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMC0Cx3Uk84
>>
So I'm writing a formal analysis paper over a piece of artwork for my undergrad class, and I was interested in what you folk thought the colors used in the artwork are.

http://collection.blantonmuseum.org/VieO16471?sid=13037464&x=975521&port=156
>>
>>2762804
I have a cintiq 13hd tyvm and I consider it too small. I'd rather have that than tiny ass piece of shit.
>>
>>2763521
Colors, you say? A well balanced analogous palette, heavy use of sfumato. A very traditional approach to color mixing with very little variety. Everything in the painting is basically local value diluted by black. Taking into account the historical context with the techniques known to artists back then, it's a very well executed painting.

Dunno, write some fancy shit like that and you'll be gud to go.
>>
>>2763506
Stop shilling you fucking retard. The Giano is too big, nigga you cant draw shut the fuck up.
>>
>>2763482
Could you try something?

Try to draw straight lines with a 45' angle, without stabilizers. I recently bought a h610 pro and I have little bumps in the lines. I don't know if it's some hardware problem or if it's just an huion thing (already tried different drivers and os).

I have a little bamboo one and this shit didn't happened before.
>>
File: file.png (260KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
260KB, 1600x900px
>>2763756
I didn't turn off pressure to really see, but here you go.
>>
>>2763762
Oh, thank you.

So it seems I just had bad luck.
>>
>>2741386
kek
>>
>>2763724
What's wrong little baby boo-boo nigga, yer goddamn weak little under-developed shoulder muscles can't handle a REAL tablet? If this is uncomfortable for you it's best you don't ever entertain the idea of getting a Cintiq or heaven forbid try drawing on a piece of paper ya fuck, 'cause it's the same shit.
>>
>>2741386
>not replacing the Ls with Rs
wth man
>>
>>2738531
>tablet thread
its a huion thread

/ic/ like /v/ is pro shilled 24/7

acti/v/ision
hu/ic/n
>>
>>2764023
That's curious, I permanently see wacom shills.
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.