[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I draw animoo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 031120162208.png (373KB, 1280x595px) Image search: [Google]
031120162208.png
373KB, 1280x595px
How do I draw animoo
>>
>>2733018
read loomis
>>
>>2733018
Learn the fundamentals. They go a long way.
>>
Buy mexican how to draw books.
>>
>>2733018
I started off with Mark Crilley and then eventually after a decade after grade school can draw animu solely off wrote memory. The secret is literally muscle memory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjbOv0stQBg

See this video. Girl barely draws (and claims hates drawing) and she can do anime better than 90% of the style thread. You think she cracked open loomis to save her life? No.
>>
File: 1438449785719.png (91KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1438449785719.png
91KB, 800x600px
>>2733041
>You think she cracked open loomis to save her life? No.
>>
>>2733043
?
>>
>>2733041
>secret
It's no secret. People just don't know about how art works and that it involves a whole lot more physical work than it looks. And behind that is the true "secret" and that's time. You have to put in the time to get good at drawing anime by drawing anime. Most beginners probably haven't even put in 100 hours into it. When you do, you'll see exponential improvements.
>>
>>2733045
and time sure, people just aren't patient
>>
>>2733018
Don't draw with a mouse?
>>
>>2733082
Drawing is drawing regardless of the tool. If you suck at drawing with a mouse, you likely suck at drawing anyways because the arm when drawing with a mouse is used the same way as drawing with a pen.
>>
>>2733111
bullshit.
>>
>>2733147
Not him, but it's kind of true. It just takes a lot more patience. I actually kind of like mouse more, because it help me take my time and not rush it. It hurts my wrist though, so I stopped
>>
>>2733041
She said she has been drawing for 14 years in the video. Anybody who puts 14 years into anything even if they don't like it or doesn't do it every day is going to be decent at that particular thing.
>>
>>2733246
>I started off with Mark Crilley and then eventually after a decade after grade school...
>muscle memory
it's like you can't comprehend the point of why the video was posted
>>
>>2733021
>>2733041
what is loomis?
>>2733082
I draw with a wacom tablet I got for my bday a couple of years ago
>>
>>2733718
Read the sticky
>inb4 meem
Just read it
>>
>>2733018
You don´t. Loomis died before the 60s, and he didn´t write any guides on how to anime.
Also, his work is shit.
>>
>>2733018
First off, learn anatomy and proportions.
Then shit like foreshortening and shading.
>>
Practice a bunch from imagination and reference, and push yourself. Slowly read through the sticky while applying what you learn.

>>2733771
Yeah, /ic/ pirated all the decent paywalled content eons ago, not sure why that substandard freeware dude keeps getting recommended.
>>
>>2733018
Get the "sketching manga style" books those are actually decent
>>
First obviously learn precision if this is what it looks like when you're copying reference.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.