[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The blackout of ignorance ...wip2 C&C are welcome

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

The blackout of ignorance ...wip2 C&C are welcome
>>
>>2730620
Stop copying other peoples work you fucking faggot. They already told you to credit the original artist on facebook you fucking triple turbo nigger. Kill yourself
>>
>>2730620
>making your own thread
k y s
>>
inspired by the artist from my country named Zdzisław Beksiński ...(ps. dig to the source instead of calling people.. Lame )
>>
File: binahF.jpg (27KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
binahF.jpg
27KB, 300x450px
>>2730628
No its not you fucking faggot. Its almost a direct copy of Mohrbacher. And a shitty one at that. No matter where he got the inspiration from, you clearly stole his shit and tried to claim it as your own. You fucking disgusting piece of shit.
I'd be okay with it if you just accepted it and said that it's a study, thatd be okay, but just blatantly fucking lying like a complete retard is despicable.
>>
>>2730632
This is a negative version of this drawing
>>
>>2730634
This is plagiarism is what this is.
>>
>>2730635
your only flaming me because your anonymous, no matter what people say about you, it's important that they just say
>>
File: ffafafafa.png (76KB, 514x717px) Image search: [Google]
ffafafafa.png
76KB, 514x717px
You got called out multiple times on different places and you still couldn't fucking credit the original.

Are you brain dead?
>>
>>2730628

You turbo nigger, stop giving bad rep to polish artists and go kill yourself.
>>
>>2730620
>>2730636
Holy shit you're retarded.
>>
Why are you guys letting yourselves get trolled? Are you 12 years old?
>>
>>2730640
>>2730620
>that facebook image filename

/ic/ is too easy
>>
>>2730640
At this point i wish this was a troll, because no one can actually be this retarded. But apparently its true.
>>
This wasn't a troll it was a simulation.. These are actual replies OP made..
>>
I wuz just wondering if /ic/ was full of fucktards who'd defend plagiarists.. I guess it's not facebook after all.
>>
>>2730620
>polish artist
>self-righteous thief
Can't say it's not apt.
>>
>>2730650
Nigger what the fuck are you talking about, even facebook told him to fuck off. Are you ALL FUCKING DENSE?
>>
Funny thing is that they eat up and like the shit out of overpainted, oversmudged photos and nobody calls out on plagiarism. Oh yeah, it's a "study" and "no rules just tools". Fucking cunts.
And by the way, Mohbrbabaher himself is a shitty imitation of Barlowe and Beksinski.
>>
>>2730723
what. dude you have autism
>>
>>2730723
Using another artist's work for learning and using it for plagerism are completely different things you dense retard.
>>
>>2730755
Why paintings that were highly referenced from other people photos are okay, but if the same was done with other people's paintings it's not okay? Photography all of a sudden doesn't considered to be an art form or have an author?
>>
>>2730777
Its okay because the original artist is credited you faggot. If its not its treated the same way
>>
>>2730792
Are you kidding me? When did you saw any of those polski photobashers or smudging faggots like Irakli gave any credits ever?
>>
>>2730800
And Irakli is considered to be one of the biggest fucking faggots on the planet. What the fuck are you not getting here you retard?
>>
>>2730804
>And Irakli is considered to be one of the biggest fucking faggots on the planet
By a few bitter anons on /ic/? Elsewhare he got praised, just like a dozens of other photocopyng hacks and other kurwas. I was talking primarly about Level Up group on FB.
>>
>>2730816
Also, sorry for derpy grammar, I'm fucked up.
>>
This nigger just posted the same image flipped on Levelup. I dont even want to be mad at you anymore, you are obviously just retarded.

>>2730816
You are so dumb its painful. Are you OP? That would explain a lot actually.
>>
>>2730839
Op here, not quite as bitter as Ricky.

>>2730713
>>300 Likes
>>3 People telling him to fuck off, The rest sucking his dick and giving him a reach around.

He's currently in process of saying that he was "TROLLING TO GET BUMPED UP TO THE FRONT PAGE ALL ALONG"

What a fucking twat.
>>
>>2730640
>Why are you guys letting yourselves get trolled?
>t. /v/
this isn't even a 'trolling' thread. its just being retarded.
>>
>>2731017
so fucking mad lmaaao
>>
art loses all its magic if you can explain it, just like a magic trick

if you know the inspirations and how it has been made, well, then you realice it's not so extraordinary

some annons are so delusional and butthurt that this thread triggers them pretty hard
>>
>>2731068
It goes back to the issue of originality. Some artists who draw may not be aware that there's a 1 to 10 000 chance that their style/theme is similar to another artist. Probably they don't broaden their image library or have brain damage. Then anons get easily butthurt over an image that looks similar to an image they have seen a minute ago or seen too often.
>>
>>2731128
>Op's Literally copying the image and admitting to it.
>hehuehue it's statistics.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.