[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Art?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: dotpict_20161029_230936.png (4KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
dotpict_20161029_230936.png
4KB, 512x512px
Eh, What ya think?
>>
go to /beg/
why do so many ppl make their own threads showing their work and then upload one pic. What are we supposed to tell you other than its some amateur pixel art. jfc
>>
sorry my first time to anything other then /b/ thanks :>
>>
>>2728735
agreed that it is really hard to judge something without other images on hand

at the same time
it's a bit lazy just to complain like a nauseated anus and fall back on some lazy 'amateur pixel' art claim

ANYHOW
Itt's a pretty tonally complex image
and I don't know if that really works with this pixel style

I don't know the intent of this image beyond some sort of quasi furry cute animal that wears make up or something?
DESU I find the attempt at cuteness to be pretty cloying

The eyes don't work ( I assume they are supposed to be closed lids)
in part because the way you are using line to inform the contour of the eyelids & eye sockets doesn't feel right with the way you use tone in the rest of the image

Also, the way that you are trying to use 'cute' forms (very round forms with lots of volume + implied softness)
that way you are trying to inform cuteness is at odds with the square frame.
the hard lines of the edges of the image really clash with the intended roundness (to my eyes)

Like I said
I can't tell the intent of this image

so
when you say
what do you think
I have to ask myself
is this for some indie game?
some commissioned furry forum avatar?
high school art project?
monochromatic flattening of Ocarina of Time villager face?

it's a bit ambiguous

also, don't apologize too much
mistakes are good to make
>>
>>2728732
what is that a fuckin pug?
>>
>>2728732
you just mirrored it you lazy fuck
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.