[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are dumb. You do think you go somewhere do the same thing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: abu-simbel.jpg (477KB, 1200x913px) Image search: [Google]
abu-simbel.jpg
477KB, 1200x913px
You are dumb. You do think you go somewhere do the same thing as someone does and you do think you did work.You take 0 efforts this is the efforts you take 'I m W oR KiN g' I designed a sentec and so great and is great beecos I think it's great. You are pathetic. You go somewhere earn the money day 31st and think you worked hard the fucking whore worked hard bringing you there asshole. you alone wouldn't have made a shit. You think that's working and now you buy your own suff even a car with your parents assitance youre asshole you didnt take a none effort. You take no effort. You do know how it is like creating groundbreaking world class designs?? No. you don't have any idea and you spend the time thinking how people did it complaining about your girlfriend blocking you from your success. you two are non but complete useless pice of meat as the only thing you actually learnt to do is fuck. Do your fucikng fuck and be proud of it because that's the only thing yourll earn in life
>>
>>2723395
you lost me at.

>you are dumb.

nigga I'm a fucking genius.
>>
File: BORN_TO_DIE.jpg (47KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
BORN_TO_DIE.jpg
47KB, 600x601px
>>
>>2723395
I feel a little insulted personally
>>
Not sure if I should feel insulted or inspired
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.