[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tattoo/Conceptual art

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

Advice? Tattoo is about 9 years old now, only 7 in photo. Btw I'm a pretty nice guy, but can be an asshole if I need to be. This seemed like a good place to get the advice that I need, since nobody else says anything about it. Been having a hard time getting, and keeping jobs lately. Not sure if it's worth it anymore.
>>
File: owl-monkey-family.jpg (33KB, 520x427px) Image search: [Google]
owl-monkey-family.jpg
33KB, 520x427px
>Btw I'm a pretty nice guy, but can be an asshole if I need to be.

I like how you just throw this in.
>>
>>2722131
kek
>>
File: VjbQQNi.png (367KB, 615x333px) Image search: [Google]
VjbQQNi.png
367KB, 615x333px
>>2722126
>Btw I'm a pretty nice guy, but can be an asshole if I need to be.
>>
Well I am nice, almost to nice, the tattoo takes care of the rest I suppose.
>>
From my personal experience people HATE it, and let it bother them way to much.
>>
this is a critique board, and tattoos cannot be critiqued

90%
>kys you ruined your body forever
10%
>looks good you didn't fuck up

also anyone posting their tattoos online just wants compliments
>>
>>2722187
Thank you for your honest opinion.
>>
>>2722126
I'm not sure what advice you're looking for. What are you not sure is worth it anymore? Having gotten a visible tattoo 9 years ago, or getting and keeping jobs? Obviously keeping a job is worth it to most people. And because it's visible above your collar, there are only three options: don't worry about it, go through the process of getting it removed (which is only somewhat effective), or getting it covered up with a new one. It's not a bad, embarrassing tattoo. It's just there where people can see it. So what are you after here?
>>
A tattoo is an attachment. An attachment is a weakness. A public attachment (visible tattoo) is revealing/projecting one's weakness.
>>
>I'm a pretty nice guy, but can be an asshole if I need to be

Anyone who says this sort of shit is almost certainly an asshole 99% of the time, this is probably the real reason you can't keep a job.
>>
File: 1467838376196.jpg (124KB, 505x505px) Image search: [Google]
1467838376196.jpg
124KB, 505x505px
>>2722187
its funny that you´d think there is anything to ruin in your body. as if you entitled pricks were somehow special and in need of protection from all things real life

>>2725126
what are you, a fucking caveman? only weakness i see is you people not having the balls to respect people for any of their choices.

weak people talk about bullying to make up for their projected insecurities, great people talk about support and positive values. you´re weak. even a 10 year old has more heart than you do.

>>2725136
really brave to vaguely insult people in the safety of your home. try not being a pussy face to face bitchboy
>>
>>2722126
As far as tattooes go, yours is pretty harmless. I doubt it would hurt your career if it's not something like politics or beauty or whatever where your image is important.
>>
>>2725153
It's been getting harder and harder to tell the trolls from the actual retards lately. You people have crossed some kind of threshold where you're so emotionally unstable and erratic, that satirizing you doesn't make much of a difference.
>>
>>2725153
apart from the asshole comment, which he probably meant as a joke of some kind, you're spot on.
>>
File: 1390827859594.jpg (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1390827859594.jpg
68KB, 500x500px
>>2725153

So this is what you qualify as a time when you "need to be" an asshole?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.