[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_20161021_201843.jpg (2MB, 2081x2871px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161021_201843.jpg
2MB, 2081x2871px
Blackish
>>
dude stop making your own threads. your work is not nice to look at. whatever you're trying to say through your art is lost because its so damn unattractive.
>>
Congratulations it's worse than usual.

Standard reminder to the rest of you retards that sage goes in the option field to prevent your shitty reply from bumping the thread and that the + sign beside the thread hides it.
>>
oh look another one of these threads.....

sage
>>
memes aside this is the only type of threads that i wonder are reportable yet
>>
>>2721168
All your threads are such shit man. Seriously though, how are you even getting worse, how is that even possible
>>
>>2721168
Take a fucking hint you clown. When you make 10+ threads for your shitty artwork and EVERYONE tells you its bad, take the fucking hint.

You. Are. Not. A. Good. Artist.
Eat your fucking humble pie, admit you're shit, and lets people help you. Youre too prideful to admit you suck and all that's doing is keeping you bad. Or "keeping you down" if you want to be all niggery about it which i know you love to do.
>>
File: ,Garnet.jpg (519KB, 1000x1248px) Image search: [Google]
,Garnet.jpg
519KB, 1000x1248px
>>2721168
Fixed, i thought
>>
>>2721326
>Steven universe

Worse if anything
>>
>>2721327
it's funny make this thing, she reminds me to Garnet~
Donn't hate me
>>
Don't mind me, just testing my sage option.
>>
>>2721326
you need to whitewash her skin so she could look better
>>
>>2721442
You need to return on tumblr and not coming back.
>>
>>2721168
holy shit, kill it before it lays eggs
>>
>>2721168
Make the eyes smaller and not so big
>>
i love the responses to these threads lmao
>>
>>2721168

If I were to say this was beautiful, I would be lying.
>>
>>2721168
I'm gonna give you my honest critique and maybe this time you'll listen and fuck off with these threads (Doubt that you will). The paint job here is very amateurish and something a beginner would do.
Learn to blend shadows/lighting better and go back and learn the basics/fundamentals of painting. It looks like you are throwing lines of color here and there to make it look somewhat decent but it doesn't. If your're going for a certain painting style then your're fucking it up. Like I said, learn from the basics first then play with your style. By then, you'll understand what you are doing and you'll design a well construct form/style. Also, the face is very disproportionate. The nose is bent at an angle and its not center on the face, its huge too. In-fact the whole face is drawn in a cartoonish fashion, the eyes being absurdly huge and non life-like (Just big black circles with a white dot in the middle with shitty flicks of eyelashes that look like a kindergartner did. Where the fuck are her eyebrows too?). The hat is also disproportionate and the rim of it is not circular all the way around. If you're going for realism in this piece then it does not resemble a realistic woman, go and relearn the basics of drawing a human. If your going for something else like a style or something, then stop, go read a book that'll teach you how to draw, rinse and repeat what I said earlier.

That is my opinion and critique for your work. Anons are more than welcome to add or fix what I just said.
Now will you fuck off already?
>>
>>2721168
Stop trying to put racial tension on /ic/ no need to mention a painting of a black guy is a black guy you cuck.
>>
imma be honest wichu dawg, i saw this thread, adn i saw the painting u did, and i hated it. like i HATED it dawg. dawg you dont even kno dawg. my nipples were gettin tense and shiet so i cloesed my m-fing laptop, like i was so ANGRY dawg. anyway, i wuz bout to call my homie johnny and get my dick saucked, but i saw that cross the street my crackhead neighbor wuz getting arrested, and i went out, cuz he still had my toaster and no WAY wuz the cops bout to civil forfeiture my m-fing toaster dawg.had to sneak round back to get in his house tho. aint no cops gonna jus let me in. took me bout a whole two hours, shit got real tense u kno. and i got back to my laptop, after jus about gettin my dick shot off, an i see ur painting, and i gotta say dawg, . dawg. i gotta say. that shits straight up awful my man where the fuck you learn to paint at my nigga get your eyes in straight god damn
>>
File: merc_wip.jpg (16KB, 435x600px)
merc_wip.jpg
16KB, 435x600px
>>2722178
kek'd
>>
>>2722193
absolutely underrated
>>
File: 1459970677687.jpg (22KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1459970677687.jpg
22KB, 300x400px
>>2722193
>>
>>2721985

<----

If I was going for realism I would've painted realistically don't u think?
>>
>>2722842
Well youre pretty bad at it so you tell me.
>>
>>2722842
That pencil drawing isn't any better, bruh.
>>
>>2722886
O rly. Its mastery
>>
File: IMG_20161018_202714.jpg (79KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161018_202714.jpg
79KB, 720x960px
I like u illstrat
>>
>>2721168
illastrat is my favorite manga-ka
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.