[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideas

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1453414126394.jpg (656KB, 1500x975px) Image search: [Google]
1453414126394.jpg
656KB, 1500x975px
Where do you guys get an idea what to draw (from your imagination, not studies)? Does it simply pops up in your head or do you have to plan what will you draw.

Im talking about the basic idea. No composirion, thumbnails, coloe schemes, designs etc yet in this stage.
>>
>>2720104
usually you can spawn a good idea just by chatting with people and eventually something interesting will come up that's worth drawing.
>>
>>2720104
Listening to music helps, it always brings up interesting memories and visions for me.
>>
>where do you guys get your ideas
im smart, have good taste, and have a good sense of humor. try it sometime.
>>
>>2720104
It comes from various things, usually other artwork or photos might spark an idea. Stories and mythology are also a good source of inspiration. or I may just want to practice a certain thing and will come up with an image that will use it. For example if you want to practice painting metal you might try to come up with some sort of a scene involving knights.
>>
>>2720115

Do you realize you denied first and last statement with your own reply?
And the third is probably a lie too
>>
>>2720135
please don't feed the troll
>>
Sometimes they pop into my head. If I'm working on something else, or for whatever reason can't or don't feel like working on it right then, I write them down. Sometimes I look at photos or other art to get ideas. Sometimes I'll just be doodling and end up turning a doodle into a finished piece.
>>
>>2720104
i want to ask this to anyone on here. almost all of my ideas for drawings, illustrations or paintings came when i'm half-sleep or when i watch something inspiring and i always write everything that i thing could be interesting i also have a 'backlog' of 400-500 designs that i want to make one day and i always write details of every single thing from colors to style etc. does anybody else does this?
>>
Reading is a pretty easy way of getting ideas desu.
>>
>>2720104
who is this artist op?
>>
>>2720248
Mr Jack. It says in the corner but I guess it's not that legible if you don't know him.
>>
Go out and don't think about drawing, thinking, adventuring. Eventually you'll come up with something neat.
>>
Books.
>>
>>2720248

Mr Jack AKA Luke Macini. He has a deviantart.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.