[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everlot the webcomic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IconoEverlot.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IconoEverlot.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
Hey anons, I'm starting a webcomic proyect and I would like to get some fast feedback and honest opinions since I'm in the early stages of depeloping it, and that gives me enogh room from improvement and changes. I almost finished the prologue of the comic and I may change a little the style of the comic and the formating.

You can check the comic here: https://tapastic.com/series/Everlot
>>
This definitely has potential.
>>
>>2717467
My main problem is the pacing.
Everything is too rushed
The first two pages are pretty well paced. You get time to actually appreciate what's happening.
Past that feels very rushed and it's hard to figure out what's going on at a glance.

>Page 3
First two panels are fine, third panel it's hard to realize that she went outside just off that image.
I would have done something like a closeup of her hand reaching for the doorknob or something, or actually having her midway through the door leading outside.
A panel with her outside before it starts raining (I'd do this as a kind of top view, so we see a larger view of the outside, maybe even having the pool partially in shot), then doing the panel-in-panel of her noticing it starting to rain. And finally the panel with her attention being grabbed.
I think this would be better over two pages or at least most of it in one page and then the rest for the first half or so of the next page.

I'm not gonna go in-depth with the other pages, but going forward just put more thought into making things clear to the reader without telling the reader

The girl speaks/thinks too much to herself.
You could essentially get rid of every speech bubble from page 3 to 5 and it would be a lot better.
You don't have to TELL the reader what's happening. It's a comic. You should SHOW the reader.
As it is right now though it may be a bit hard to figure out but if you can get the reader to understand what's happening without writing a single word of the character's thoughts then your comic will be way more interesting to read.
I like the first page and the last 3 panels of the page 2 for this reason.
You don't really need the speech bubbles in the third page to tell what's going on or what the character is thinking.
You can tell that she's curious about the fairy based on her expressions and actions, and you can see that the fairy is going somewhere and that it's starting to rain.

Gonna stop here because character limit and cbf
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.