[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Proko

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: proko-logo-300x162.png (12KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
proko-logo-300x162.png
12KB, 300x162px
Are his videos worth the money?

I've been trying to learn anatomy from the atlas book for artists, but I feel that I'm missing out on critical information in spite of this when I compare it to a proko video.

The book is starting to feel like it's only good for the insertions, functions, and origins. I need form too.
>>
>>2715639
>The book is starting to feel like it's only good for the insertions, functions, and origins. I need form too.
Are you using Peck's book? He's best for those things though I do like those little pages of drawings between each section where he lays out tons of little gems of knowledge.

If you want form though look at Bridgman and Hampton.
>>
>>2715648
Yes.
I agree it is a good book, but I need more information than those drawings alone on functionality. I've been comparing my prior torso studies to what's in the book, and I feel that I'm probably missing a lot of stuff.

I'm probably going to have to use Peck's book in conjunction with Bridgman.

I ran through all of the bones and got to the Torso then I decided something is a bit off to solely use his book despite how good it is. It's not the final solution, but it comes pretty close. It's really good for gaining a foot-hold in anatomy.
>>
I haven't seen his premium videos, but his free ones always leave me feeling like I got the whole picture. Other instructables leave me with questions, wondering about things, etc.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.