[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have more images that show ethnic differences in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 11

Does anyone have more images that show ethnic differences in skulls? I swear to god I'm not a /pol/ phrenologist; I'm just gearing up to do a lot of portraiture of strangers & expect to encounter a variety of people. I'm sure there are going to be differences from my model skull & the depictions I've seen in art books.
>>
>>
This is all I've got that is significant/ moderately useful. Most of the stuff I find googling is phrenology that only compares african, aboriginal, and caucasian skulls from the side.

I'm looking for more like op where it points out specific features, and preferably covers a comprehensive range of ethnicities
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mu5t7esTaw1rhe2o2.jpg (98KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mu5t7esTaw1rhe2o2.jpg
98KB, 500x375px
>>2713605
>I swear to god I'm not a /pol/ phrenologist
Do you believe these two are of the same species? :^)
One literally needs PSAs to tell them not to sleep on roads.
>>
File: skull ethnicities.jpg (224KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
skull ethnicities.jpg
224KB, 1000x665px
>Caucasian

>Cauc

>Cock

huehue
>>
File: skull ethnicities2.jpg (190KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
skull ethnicities2.jpg
190KB, 1000x1000px
>>2713716
more like cuck-asian

HUEHUE
>>
>>2713661
If they can breed without much problems, then they are.
>>
>>2713661
Yeah, they're just two wildly diverse subspecies aka races
>>
>>2715205
being this retarted
>>
>>2715339
>I don't like it, but I can't articulate a response
> I'll just call him a retard
> I'm so smart
>>
>>2715583
see
>>2713718
for "wildly diverse"
>>
Am I retarded
Every single one of these skulls looks identical. There are slight variations in size because humans grow to different sizes and thusly need different bones. But I don't see anything distinguishing by skull alone.
>>
>>2715598
Those skulls are wildly diverse, anon. Not as much as the pic i responded to though.
>>
>>2713610
lol this is so wrong ahah
>>
File: humantypes1.jpg (1MB, 5280x1364px) Image search: [Google]
humantypes1.jpg
1MB, 5280x1364px
>>
File: humantypes3.jpg (941KB, 4262x1364px) Image search: [Google]
humantypes3.jpg
941KB, 4262x1364px
>>
File: humantypes21.jpg (1MB, 6803x1364px) Image search: [Google]
humantypes21.jpg
1MB, 6803x1364px
>>
File: humantypesGuide_addendum.jpg (718KB, 1564x3138px) Image search: [Google]
humantypesGuide_addendum.jpg
718KB, 1564x3138px
>>
>>2715598
You know, there's like a couple hundreds of bird species of different colors, behavior and habitats that would shred each other to pieces were you to put them in a closed cage together, yet you couldn't tell their skulls apart.

It's not racist to say whites and blacks might be different species as long as you don't say one's life is worth more than the other.
>>
>>2714081
diffrent species can breed if they are simular, like tigers\lions donkeys and horses.
So how do you tell species apart?
>>
>>2713606
>those superb bengal aesthetics
>>
>>2715795
It isn't racist, it's retardation
There have been scientific studies. Please read them before u say some dumb shit: Whites and blacks "might be of different species".
The earth "might be flat" who knows?
E "might equal MC^3 I don't know kek"
>>
>>2715816
Did /ic/ not pass second grade biology? Not only can species breed, that have to produce fertile offspring idiots. Mules and ligers can't reproduce
>>
>>2715816
looooooooooooooooooooooooool
>>
>>2715816
Dude you're very uneducated, not even /pol/ recognizes different races as different species, but as different subspecies with morphological and mental differences, which is what they are.
>>
>>2715832
>There have been scientific studies
wow, you are actually dumb.
are you black by any chances?
>>
>>2713661
sorry, but plastic skeleton isn't a living thing
>>
>>2715816
Hybrid offspring are either sterile or more infertile than their parents.
There's also fucked up shit that goes on in their genes. Ligers, for instance, are fucked in the head and can't stop growing.

Most Americans and Latinos are racial mutts, but they seems to be reproducing just fine.
>>
>>2716475
i reproduced with your mom last night.
>>
File: dog-skull-variation.jpg (28KB, 623x457px) Image search: [Google]
dog-skull-variation.jpg
28KB, 623x457px
>>2713661

You should really read up on what taxonomy is. At the end of the day it's arbitrary - we invent the categories based on whatever criteria we think are significant. The fact that we have however fucking many different species of butterfly but dog "breeds" aren't different species is a matter of taxonomic classification. If an alien came to earth tomorrow they might class dog breeds as different species and they wouldn't be wrong either, because the categories are made up. They might base their system of taxonomy on entirely different criteria because the categories are artificial.

You can argue the taxonomy we have for human classification is wrong if you want, but saying "x is y species while z is v species" is just shit biologists made up to make classification easier anyway.

Pic related. Formally all the same species, Canis familiaris. Why? Because taxonomy is a fucking rollercoaster ride and skull shape has nothing to fucking do with it.
>>
The racist people show up here faster than mice on leftovers
>>
>>2716519
The everyone is the same and evolution stopped at the skin level people are already there.
>>
>>2716495
thank you
>>
>>2716495
this doesn't validate my world view so you are wrong in my mind and worst of all are now a cuck.

niggers.
>>
>>2715629
The structure is different. You'd be right that they are barely different, but they are all human after-all.

If your struggling with telling the difference between the big racial groups your going to be really fucked when you try to tell the difference between male and female face structure within the same race, because that's even more subtle.

If you look at the OP its circled. You should note that the asian's eyes are further apart and at a different angle, and that the nose cavaty is a different shape
>>
>>2716854
THIS
Forensic anthropology dealing with race sex and ancestry is literally used daily around the world by the likes of the FBI and with the advent of computer technology and imaging is getting even more accurate despite the increase of mixed race people
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.