[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Proko

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Now that the dust has settled what do you think about this guy?
>>
>>2713148
Dust settled from what?

He's a nice dude who explains things well. He's not really doing anything new or unique but he teaches in a solid manner. His humor is kind of cringy but endearing. I don't think his actual work is all that interesting, but he's still quite young so won't judge him too harshly on that.
>>
Just like most russians artists I've met he is way too concerned with naturalism
He would greatly benefit from working on loose and stylized stuff
>>
File: 2pac.jpg (127KB, 1115x625px) Image search: [Google]
2pac.jpg
127KB, 1115x625px
>>2713223
And become the next Sycra?
It would benefit him as an artist, but not as a teacher. He's exactly where the community needs him to be.

He's like the counter influence of Jazza on yt, he's young and his vids well made, so the newbies, who would shun Loomis at first, get a dose of what fundamentals are and how to study them. Pretty much nobody else does this, so yeah, who cares about the money or the cringiness of his humor.
>>
>>2713164
true. I don't like so much his art too but he teaches well
>>
>>2713223
That's a weird generalization about Russians. They've been doing some great stylized work for like a hundred years, and it's all built upon that naturalist foundation.
>>
>>2713237
shut up

SHUT UP
>>
>>2713238
?
>>
He's always been one of the best channels for learning to draw. Not sure why you're bringing your shitty meme template to Proko when there was never any dust to settle.
>>
>>2713164
I agree with this. I also like looking back at his older videos and compare them to his newer ones just to see what changes he has made in terms of presentation.
>>
>>2713148
I should do a fucking proko bingo card like the sycra one I did. Fuck you guys have hard ons for youtube artists
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.