[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How we looking?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: what if.jpg (2MB, 2625x1650px) Image search: [Google]
what if.jpg
2MB, 2625x1650px
How we looking?
>>
>>2712078
nope 14 year old in cave.
>>
>>2712078
Pricks?
>>
>>2712078
meh. all over the place beginner tier crap.
>>
>>2712093
could you explain why so?
>>
>>2712078
I like it specially the one on middle top.
>>
>>2712078
If you haven't been drawing long then I think these are pretty cool. Characters look interesting, got some decent color combinations goin, and the pose also look good. So if these are supposed to be concept sketches then I think they definitely work. I would say just keep studying light and shading and you'll do fine
>>
>>2712101
it was for a test, I had to make all of these in a single day using a tablet. I usually draw on paper and color later
>>
>>2712101
yeah, I was trying to be more of a concept artist.
Not a rendering box art kinda guy,
>>
>>2712156
Well keep it up man
>>
>>2712078
they look like they could be digimans
>>
>>2712097
drawing abilities, color choices, missing aspects of perspective and a pretty wacky inconsistent rendering.

thats not to say youre shit and give it up. thats to say look at all the other artist (successful ones) doing the stuff you wanna do and look at your stuff and compare. i like aspects of the middle top character (the idea) and the left bottom one( rendering style), but i still dont like any of them as a whole.

keep working m8.
>>
>>2712207
if it makes you feel any better, i remember this guy https://longiy.artstation.com/ doing similar stuff when he was a beginner like at least 5 years ago.
>>
I remember the nope face caved in meathead pricks meme but not the dude's name
>>
>>2712207
>drawing abilities, color choices, missing aspects of perspective
none of that applies to the OP.
>>
>>2712261
>none of that applies to the OP.

Seems pretty alright.
>>
>>2712078
Holy shit, so good, blog? Better than like 90% of /ic/ who can only do studies.
>>
>>2712261
how so?
>>
>>2712407
mr5star.deviantart.com
>>
File: 1466210505450.jpg (127KB, 474x509px) Image search: [Google]
1466210505450.jpg
127KB, 474x509px
>>2712078
Looks good. Your characters are interesting, color choices are 4-color-comic (which is good for this type of product), and the designs actually give the characters personality without saying a word. I know exactly how the cyan fat-cat guy will talk, and the bladey-fire lizard guy.
That being said, you still have to grind. You're obviously not a beginner, but this product isn't ready to sell yet. Good job.
>>
>>2712261
>none of that applies to the OP
if you are blind or his mom maybe.
>>
>>2712078
Cool shit!
I really like the forms you've used, and the poses on figures 1, 2, and 7 (left-right, top-bottom). I would love to see a more 'finished' version, as I think you have a nice idea of how to push the graphic element. I think, if you're going for the concept art approach, it may help to have more poses that accentuate what is unique about the character. The numbers I listed above seem to highlight aspects of the figures that are interesting. Keep it up, looks awesome!!
>>
megaman furries are the worst
>>
>>2712101
found the 14 year old meathead
>>
File: t75X0no.jpg (136KB, 894x678px) Image search: [Google]
t75X0no.jpg
136KB, 894x678px
>>2712929
>mr5star.deviantart.com
that's not me but good stuff none the less
>>2712851
Truth be told, this was for an art test, that I didn't pass. They told me, that I had good stuff, but they had to hire someone who was in the field for 15 years.
The art test really consisted of making concepts and then making a 3D model, all within 5 day limit.

I am primarily a 3D artist, and I use the 2D to get the ideas out, albiet there is always room for improvement in both.
>>
>>2713297
Found the cynical cunt
Post work ;)
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.