[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here heard of an artist called DestinyBlue? I went

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: imprint_by_destinyblue-d6w7ti8.jpg (106KB, 768x1041px) Image search: [Google]
imprint_by_destinyblue-d6w7ti8.jpg
106KB, 768x1041px
Has anyone here heard of an artist called DestinyBlue?

I went to New York Comic Con over the weekend and saw she was one of the artists featured in Artist Alley.

Her artwork is very nice, she seems to have a color scheme going on in all her pieces, but he subject matter is pretty generic.

However she had tons of people flocking to her table. How does one get that kind of recognition? What does an artist have to do to stand out and gain a large following? Is it consitantly posting on social media? Do you need to have a certain style that grabs peoples attention?

What does it take to stand out among millions of other artists?
>>
>>2711523
Consistency, branding, networking, marketability, and luck.

That's all.
>>
>>2711523

Glow in the dark feminism?

Talk to me?

What the fuck is this image about?

Oh look at me I can paint glowing edge lights and big flashy eye lash portraits. Ohh I'm so delicate, don't hurt me..

Fuck off op your art sucks.
>>
>female
>interesting style
She's marketable as fuck
>>
>>2711523

"Look officer that's where he hit me."

"Alright, we'll take to our analysis laboratory and get you checked out"

Maybe you should stop being a prostitute?
>>
>>2711523
>How does one get that kind of recognition?
Tits.
Think of one artists that gets long queues at conventions who:
>Didn't drawn Batman, Spiderman or the X-Men in the 80's-90's
>Doesn't draw really nice tits
>Doesn't have tits

I'll hasten it up, ZERO, NONE, NOT ONE.
You are either a legend for being around when comics were at the brink of death and only truly good shit survived, part of the original indie boom, draw succulent women, or are a bitch in a building full of thirsty betas.

If you want that kind of attention either start drawing tier S tits or think about transgenderism.
>>
>>2711566
fuck you and your transgender concept art you fucking queer.

Wanna suck a dick?
>>
Please no one bash her, she's honestly the most down to early artist I've met. She's an amazing human being I buy her art whenever I see her at a con bought 3 pieces this year from her. She's honestly an amazing artist and just does beautiful work.
>>
>>2711566
> thirsty betas.
>>2711609
>>
>>2711609
go promote your shit somewhere else
>sage
>>
>>2711609
>please bash her, wreck her ass! please!
is essentially what you're saying with that post.
>>
>color scheme going on
Her colors are a fucking mess.
>>
File: why.jpg (221KB, 1074x743px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
221KB, 1074x743px
>>2711704
don't even mention that post production
>>
>>2711523
She has 122000 watchers on deviantart. If even 5% of her fans show up shed have non-stop traffic going to her tables
>>
>>2711707
Is that her? She probably thinks the amount of contrast will give an average viewer eye cancer before he notices how clueless about basic anatomy she is.
>>
fuck off destiny blue you're shit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.