[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Art group

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: UL Recruiting.jpg (201KB, 850x1023px) Image search: [Google]
UL Recruiting.jpg
201KB, 850x1023px
Unmotivated Losers has open spots!

http://unmotivatedlosers.deviantart.com/

We are an /ic/ based art Discord group running since 2013 dedicated to the improvement of each member's artistic abilities through peer support, critiques, and friendly competition.
The group's on Discord, but we use deviantart to keep track of everyone's posting.
If you will only lurk this isn't the group for you. We want people who participate in the community.

Here's the link to How it works page: http://unmotivatedlosers.deviantart.com/journal/How-it-Works-v-3-400235229

Your current skill level doesn't matter.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
>>
>>2710189
>see this posted every now and then
>decide to check it out for once
>everyone is eons ahead of me
Fug. I'll only slow you blokes down
>>
>>2710189
gonna bookmark this and start submitting / reviewing stuff weekly when my account opens up. Scheduled for next weekend atm.
>>
>>2710189
those lips look fucked up is this an edited loomis
>>
>>2710205
>Fug. I'll only slow you blokes down
Never late to start. We had a bunch of beginners, they just don't stay beginners for long.

>>2710217
Yup.
>>
>>2710189
Where's the Discord link, bruh? I'd like to join there aswell.
>>
File: delet now.jpg (42KB, 633x346px) Image search: [Google]
delet now.jpg
42KB, 633x346px
>>2710319
now enjoy your circlejerk
>>
>>2710189
Don't fuken join booys.
They're all dicks especially Matt and Mgc.
>>
>>2710351
Are they? I see a bunch of comments from people complaining about getting kicked.
>>
>>2710353
>he didn't see the mass wipe they had a month ago
>>
>>2710420
nah I'm completely new to this. Never really looked into this besides the occasional threads. What happened?
>>
>>2710351
>>2710353
They got kicked because the discord chat is mandatory, you have to actually talk to people and be a part of the community not just idle or ignore it.
>>
Groups only slow you down, especially circlerjerk groups.
>>
>that guy that has been at the top for a like 2 years now
>still sucks mad dick

The effectiveness of the group speaks for itself.
>>
>>2710443
If groups slow you down, you're doing groups wrong.
This is a critique group.
>>
>>2710433
He's just memeing. Almost every week people get kicked because they don't post. A lot of them rejoin though.
>>
>>2710447
He draws more than everyone else. He's here to git gud.
>>
>>2710448
>This is a critique group.

No such thing. I foresee meems, meems and more meems.
>>
>>2710451

Memes are contained.
>>
The group used to be utter garbage but that was a year or two ago so who l knows now.

>inb4 You got kicked for not posting daily art. 5.5 years without missing a single day of studying drawing / painting. If you get kicked you are weak willed.
Inb4 post work, harambe.jpg
>>
>>2710554
The requirement is one drawing a week, it has never been daily
>>
>>2710440
wait, what? is this serious?
cause I don't fucking care if it is.
>>
>>2710773
yes
>>
>>2710554
>>inb4 You got kicked for not posting daily art. 5.5 years without missing a single day of studying drawing / painting. If you get kicked you are weak willed.

No idea what you're talking about.
>>
>tfw literally garbage and can't think of a username anyway
>>
>>2711756

daquanBBC
tyroneXXLBBC
jamal9+in
bigblackdarnell
turbotrevonBBC
>>
>>2710189
Can I come back?
>>
are there still spots open/are there only a limited amount of spots?
>>
id be into this if i could just do the group chat/skype and just post shit there, deviantart is shit
>>
>>2714588
>deviantart is shit
Get that out of your head first.
>>
File: serious.gif (838KB, 640x410px) Image search: [Google]
serious.gif
838KB, 640x410px
>>2714588
>I'm to good for this
No anon. You are not.
>>
>>2710189
just posted a comment w/ e-mail, add me please, without a sense of community i shrivel and i die
>>
>>2710189
Are we allowed to join back if we happen to get kick out?
>>
>>2716915

Yes, after some cooldown time.
>>
File: CArlin.jpg (273KB, 1078x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CArlin.jpg
273KB, 1078x1080px
>>2710189
I just sent in a application for the group.

Got a question
New to deviant art want to sell art at some point in my life, but am probably years away. Is it a good idea to use your real identity with Deviant art?
>>
>>2719112

It's perfectly fine to use your real identity on deviantart as long as you're not drawing nsfw stuff.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.