[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i get gud at drawing?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (107KB, 640x757px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 640x757px
How do i get gud at drawing?
>>
File: 1471789628606.jpg (54KB, 394x790px) Image search: [Google]
1471789628606.jpg
54KB, 394x790px
Read the sticky, now delete this post
>>
every day
>>
If you can't draw, draw twice as much.
>>
First you must acquire a taste for freeform jazz
>>
File: feel the forms.png (517KB, 600x958px) Image search: [Google]
feel the forms.png
517KB, 600x958px
I pm'd you the secret ;^)
>>
>>2710703
at least drop a name faggot, you think beginners like OP would immediately be aware who that bald person is.
>>
>>2710706
Is fengh hoggart
He made the animators survival guide and is famous for his public propiety books like fun with a pencil and figure drawing for all is worth
>>
>>2709783
sagggggeeeeee.
>>
>>2709783
learning proper construction is a good start
looking at real life reference to know what goes where
stylization really comes later
>>
File: rjt.jpg (29KB, 358x364px) Image search: [Google]
rjt.jpg
29KB, 358x364px
Looking at how other artists do shit and emulating that until you can do it on your own is the best advice I can give you if your drawings turn out looking like that.

Once you get some semblance of how to make a decipherable image on paper, start drawing from life.

Experiment with different mediums (pencil, paint, ink, whatever) to keep yourself interested, see what you like, etc.
Read books on drawing.

Incorporate what you read into your drawings.

People say practice makes perfect when in reality, perfect practice makes perfect. You aren't going to get better just putting in time. You have to know what to practice and what to improve on and seek it out.

Yes it's hard as fuck

You can do it though, if it's what you want

idk
>>
>>2709783
Step 1: reading the fucking sticky you faggot
>>
As extremely simple as it may sound, you have to practice as often as you can. If it seems like a challenge, then you might want to look at your everyday routine and figure out what is distracting you or making you procrastinate. You have to be the one that helps you ignore your distractions. Odds are that no one can help you focus on retaining interest in drawing. Trust me. It gets easier. Every day you practice, it gets a little easier. But you have to do it every day. That is the hard part. I should know.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.