[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those of you with gfs who draw is she better than you? If

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Terabyte.(Rook777).full.2001134.jpg (987KB, 1500x900px) Image search: [Google]
Terabyte.(Rook777).full.2001134.jpg
987KB, 1500x900px
For those of you with gfs who draw is she better than you? If yes how do you feel?
>>
>>2707961
Mostly from what I've seen the guy usually draws better. If the girl draws better then the guy often will feel insecure.
>>
>>2707974
>tfw gf doesn't draw
>tfw makes me choose between drawing and her
>tfw insecure fucks can't appreciate what they have
>>
>>2707998
>tfw no gf
>tfw you can't appreciate what you have
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXS6Aby5AUg
>>
>chromatic abbreviation on the car
whyyy
>>
>>2708008
THAT'S your problem with the painting?
>>
>>2708002
>tfw no physical form
>tfw you can't appreciate what you have
>>
>>2707961
>/ic/
>gfs
You can't git gud when you have some dumb bitch constantly fighting for your attention while you're drawing
>>
>>2708025
Most great artists I can think of are married or in long term relationships.
>>
>>2708063
Probably because most great artists are significantly older than anyone on /ic/
>>
>>2707961
yeah she draws better than me (she's been drawing longer and for what it's worth she's older but not by a significant amount)
she helps me by redlining and critiques my anatomy
ive improved in leaps and bounds because of her, she's fantastic
>>
>>2708069
this

80% of you aren't even over the age of 25
>>
File: Tfw no gf.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Tfw no gf.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>Gf
>/ic/
No wait, lemme rephrase that.
>Gf
>4chan
>>
>>2708008
>abbrevation
lol its aberration hun
>>
>>2708020
>tfw no form whatsoever
>can't appreciate what you have
>>
File: SzkvvUp.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
SzkvvUp.gif
3MB, 600x338px
>>2707961
how does one obtain a qtpie gf. There's this qt in my class and i'm better than her, will that help me in any way? also i've been working out and I've seen her mirin. How do I go in for the kill op?
>>
Me and my gf are open yo - so she bangs guys/girls while I sit at home drawing and whenever I have time to hang out we fuck then. Its kinda a win-win. Also Im allowed to flirt/fuck other people if I really cared to go through the effort or ever encounter a slut.
>>
>>2708481
What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>2708481
I'm pretty sure that's called a fuck buddy, and not a girlfriend
>>
File: Cutie_965928_5319101.gif (721KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Cutie_965928_5319101.gif
721KB, 500x281px
>>2708485
pretty much lol, unless he likes getting cucked.
>>
>>2708482
>>2708485
this way everyone is happy and gets what they want. And no shes my gf, a fuck buddy will eventually be with someone else or have a serious relationship with another person but thats not the case. We've been together for 8+ years we wont leave each other of something as dumb and instinctual as sex. Fucking is literally just for pleasure and not procreation in our relationship. Neither of us want children, people need to understand that having sex with other people isnt really that big of a deal.
>>
>>2708492
And I guess getting STDs isn't really that big of a deal either eh?
>>
>>2708507
Its called protection you fuckwad its not hard.
>>
>>2708501
Shes not a slut though, this is what people dont understand. Also we dont live together we each have our own places. I see her on a weekly basis, and shes maybe fucked 1 other person in the past 7 months. so yeah it really is a win-win asshat.
>>
>>2707998
that sir, is not a good relationship.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.