[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

skilled Twitter artists that spend their entire life drawing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: CtZBTjaUEAAkzfa.jpg (54KB, 600x761px) Image search: [Google]
CtZBTjaUEAAkzfa.jpg
54KB, 600x761px
skilled Twitter artists that spend their entire life drawing fan art of recent pop culture characters everyday.

I always wonder, how do these people make a living? How can day draw fan art everyday?
They don't even have a patreon.

They are obviously very skilled but they don't show any sign of having a real job.
It's strange, anybody knows how the lifestyle of fanartists works?

Most of them are in Japan or Korea, so maybe they are just very rich people that don't need to have a job.

Who knows, I'm just wondering how such a lifestyle is possible.
>>
feels good to not be a wagecuck
>>
>>2704524
they are obsessed with the characters, they draw so much fanart because they are addicted.

It's like being the stalker of a fictional character.
>>
>>2704526
I rather contribute to some pop culture work than draw fanart of it everyday.
>>
>>2704524
I think somebody is paying their bills so they don't have to go to work.
>>
>>2704524
Most of them are very wealthy or just live with their parents so they can just draw all day and not worry about bills. Most of them are skilled as well because japan and korea are huge art hubs where they learn more in a few months than most western art students learn in years
>>
File: CsAZqKxUkAAfs1t.jpg (89KB, 962x836px) Image search: [Google]
CsAZqKxUkAAfs1t.jpg
89KB, 962x836px
>>2704524
what is your problem OP?
Don't you like to see your favorite character getting fingered?
>>
>>2704524
If you're a relatively popular fanartist, you are usually swimming in commissions so that's probably what they're doing to make money, if they don't already get a living wage off of patreon that is.
>>
File: Ct-w6DbWEAALXPu.jpg (132KB, 800x1122px) Image search: [Google]
Ct-w6DbWEAALXPu.jpg
132KB, 800x1122px
>>2704524
korean artists in general are very wealthy people.
>>
File: swimming in art money.jpg (153KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
swimming in art money.jpg
153KB, 1024x768px
>>2704524
Here is the house of an artist that draws Madmax everyday. I don't need to answer you anything further.
>>
File: Csc3ateVUAA-rim.jpg (176KB, 1200x929px) Image search: [Google]
Csc3ateVUAA-rim.jpg
176KB, 1200x929px
>>2704543
and here is what they eat.
>>
>>2704524
What's your problem OP?
They have money, that's all.

Now close this thread.
>>
>>2704543
>>2704544

why wasn't I adopted by a rich Korean family
>>
>>2704524
>I always wonder, how do these people make a living?
>drawing fan art of recent pop culture characters everyday

you answered your own question
>>
>>2704567
they arent making money off of the fanart you inattentive smug prick.
>>
>>2704524
They probably work in illustration/comics/animation during the day and knock out fanart in the evenings and weekends. Or they are independently wealthy like others have suggested.
>>
Many I know of put their works together in a book and sell them on taobao for a while
>>
>>2704524
Some people just draw for fun, anon.

You should try it sometime.
>>
They are meet with ample free time to learn art and don't spend all day on their version of /ic/ spouting memmays.
>>
They probably manage their time better and are able to work and draw fanart. Maybe they also don't want to share personal things like working.
>>
>>2704524
Contemporary culture has always been intertwined with artistic output.

Also it probably doesn't take that long.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.