[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate when every one gives good critissism when is obiously

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Futuro.jpg (79KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Futuro.jpg
79KB, 1600x1200px
I hate when every one gives good critissism when is obiously something is wrong, anyone have the same feeling?
>>
Still better than the /ic/ method. Giving harsh criticism even when it's obviously done well.
>>
Yeah, but it still is annoying
>>
Same. I hate when people ignoring sound in space in Sci Fi movies. It's so oblivious why no one complains? There is no sound in space! Are they stupid? Idiots
>>
why would you search critissism if you know there's something wrong with it to begin with
>>
429, yeah, i dislike conformism
431 Its because I know what it is, but not how to improve it
>>
>>2703437
>429
>431

Are you the same guy from the skull thread?
>>
>440
No, what skull?
>>
>>2703393
very bad read the sticky stop symbol drawing needs loomis and so on and so forth
>>
>448
no, im just compaining about other things
>>
What the fuck is happening in this thread?

why is everyone talking like a fucking retard?

how the fuck does OP not know how to reply properly?

furthermore;
>>2703393
shitties need help more than the more talented, and sometimes need to be told over and over the most basic things for them to understand
>>2703397
Never happens. Mostly because every artist worth anything leaves this place once they can do work that is "well done". This place isn't a hugbox, It's for people who want to improve, and having a mentality like yours is toxic to that
>>
I really hate when people can't spell.
>>
>494 sorry, Im new here, sort of, and about the topic of the post, I wanted to mean that something that I hate is just when people not give any kind of critissism, like they just say its good, I don't know if that hapens here, but in G+ is everywhere
>>
File: 1434857425561.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1434857425561.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
>>2703509
>>
>440

I remember reading a part of 4chan history and it was not from the first day that you could tag somebody in a post

was it like ppl were talking before it was implemented?

also, I wonder if in a society of clones which receive names as numbers, would this be the way to address each other?

>hey 42, wanna go out after the drill is over?
>neh, 73 asked me to replace him tonight
>>
>>2703494
>hugbox meme
You realize there is a large gray area between hugbox and /ic/, right? There is a middle ground between praising dogshit art and fucking attacking the artist personally out of spite towards his skill.

Guess you haven't gotten around to value yet.
>>
File: sage.png (6KB, 263x144px) Image search: [Google]
sage.png
6KB, 263x144px
>>2704482
It doesn't work unless you click the number. (pic related)

If the numbers you're replying to are green, you're doing it wrong.

Blue, and you're in the clear.

Jesus Christ, lurk more.
>>
>>2703437
>429
>431

Boy was it long since I saw shit like this
>>
File: IMG_4392.jpg (217KB, 1587x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4392.jpg
217KB, 1587x1600px
>this fucking thread
>>
File: 2016-10-05_23h13_44.png (19KB, 238x275px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-05_23h13_44.png
19KB, 238x275px
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.