[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the secret ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: 1397.jpg (261KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1397.jpg
261KB, 1200x800px
How can i draw like this man ?
>>
>>2702082

turboautism. literally
>>
Nofap for 2 years
>>
>>2702082
By building your visual library a lot.
>>
>>2702082
you have to be mildly autistic or deaf.That being said have ancestral past who were all artists will grant you drawing skills like this.

Finally on top of all that you will need to draw every day for at least 6 hours for your entire life.
>>
>>2702082
That's painting
>>
>>2702101
It's not
>>
>>2702086

How ?
>>
>>2702118
eh has A PAINT brush IDIOT
>>
>>2702082
sketch 50 pages a day. That's what he said he did in high school.
>>
>>2702127
>50 pages a day
so like no more than ~28 minutes per page?
>>
>>2702127

Even if my drawing are not good ?
>>
>>2702130
~20 minutes per page if you actually sleep at all.
>>
>>2702126
Assuming you meant to reply to
>>2702113

Okay? Read the sticky you nigger, drawing and painting is not defined by the tool you use. You can draw with a paint brush. He is.

Btw it's not a paint brush, it's a Chinese ink brush, there's a difference, dumbshit
>>
>>2702131
The more you draw the better you get, but why he's so good is seriously just that he has drawn way more than most artists ever have. And he observes, so his visual library is huge.
>>
>>2702118

I think he means if you spend lots of time drawing and painting tons of different things and scenes, then over time you can start to pull from what you have done in the past and apply it to new things.

eg. You sketch and horse and you sketch a person sitting on a chair, now you can sketch a person sitting on a horse. If you sketched some landscapes in the past, now you can add some landscape to the scene.

So on and so fourth.
>>
>>2702118
https://design.tutsplus.com/articles/why-is-it-so-hard-to-draw-from-imagination-heres-how-to-do-it--cms-22967
>>
So, the secret of drawing are the observation and the copies of many things ?
>>
>>2702146
They're no secret.
>>
>>2702146

Where do you think the famous quote "Every great artist steals" comes from?
>>
>>2702150
>tfw the quote changes with time and still applies
>>
>>2702150
Perhaps you'd like to educate yourself on the matter?
https://youtu.be/EyDuRUiNqgI
Watch the first 45 seconds
>>
>>2702082
8 hours a day+huge visual library+a few decades+autism
>>
>>2702157
Haha, well now I know where it started
>>
>>2702082
"draw a box, then draw the rest" - Kim
>>
>>2702118
KJG watches a movie, draw things he can recall from it and then watch it again.
>>
>>2702176
I can't even draw people and you expect me to be able to do that?
>>
>>2702157
well, that was enlightening
>>
>>2702140
How long does someone have to stay at step 2? Sounds like it would take forever to do that step for everything you draw.
>>
>>2702082
you can't he's a talented and persistent person with a unique life and experiences that caused him to be able to draw that way.
>>
>>2702082
Who is this?
>>
>>2702216
You could say the same just about to everyone.
>>
>>2702223
right thats why you shouldnt try to copy styles
>>
>>2702221
some random mexican dude, no one important
>>
>>2702082
git gud
>>
>>2702082
You cant.
>>
Grind the basics first and worry about shit that's literally a decade away from you later.
>>
>>2702082
train memory drawing

I am sure in some kind of language kim jung gi is translated to train memory drawing
>>
Just experiment.

What you need:
-mastery of perspective
-mastery of your hand
-mastery of your equipment
-mastery of shapes
-have all the details of your subject well in your head

Somewhere down the line after you get good in those things above you can experiment and get creative. At first you will be slow as fuck, ineffecient and fuck up a lot but with time and persistence you can steadly get more solid and faster.
>>
>>2702082

DON'T.

Draw like yourself.
>>
>>2702534
>anybody can be an artist
>just believe in yourself

you need somebody to look up to get somewhere yourself
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.