[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

painting with blood?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

hey friends, i want to add a few details to a painting im doing, but i want to do it with my blood, i know how to draw my blood but after a while the blood clogs the syringe and stuff, any ideas/tips to paint with blood? what can i use to make it liquid again? maybe alcohol?
jeez idk, help please.
>>
>>2692040
Edgy.
>>
>>2692042
as fuck.....
>>
>>2692040
cut the artery on your neck the blood is fresh and doesn't clot
>>
>>2692042
i wish i was edgy but im really not,its gonna be some sad shit about mental illness
>>
>>2692051
If this is a school project, they'll probably send you away for being mentally ill. Unless you're a girl and you use your period blood, then you're creative and daring.
>>
>>2692040
Use anticoagulants
>>
File: when the polka is velky.jpg (81KB, 470x705px) Image search: [Google]
when the polka is velky.jpg
81KB, 470x705px
>>2692050
dont do this. you might die. you MIGHT DIE. REPEAT. YOU MIGHT DIE.
>>
>>2692077
If the retard actually does that, he deserves to die.
>>
>>2692077
Wtf is going on here...
>>
>>2692080
Do you think children deserve to die?
>>
>>2692051
the edge just doesn't stop
>>
>>2692100
If you believe in God, God seems to believe they do. Think about that.
>>
Painting with blood
Pros:
>Metal as fuck
>Edgy as fuck
>Could probably appease satan

Cons:
>Blood does not make a fucking good material
>will decompose
>will dry
>will look ugly and brown

evaluate for yourself OP
>>
>>2692585
Can everybody pls stop with the ironic edge-posting it's making me kek too hard
>>
Anticoagulants, I.e. rat poison. No idea on how to prevent blood from turning brown.

Use a fountain pen and collect/mix the blood before hand. Fuck syringes, just make a ton of cuts in your upper arm and collect in a bowl, whidking in rat poison.

I prefer a mixture of Cad red hue + 2xCrimson with an additive of dammar varnish and linseed oil 1:1
>>
>>2692067
Brave, stunning etc
>>
>>2692100
>children
If there's a child on this board no, it's the parents who deserve their child to die
>>
literally a criminal minds episode
>>
>>2692632
>it's the parents who deserve their child to die
>someone is so bad, they deserve that someone else dies
I never understood that, it's fucked.
>>
>>2694679
Even people in medieval times understood it, welcome to the human species.
>>
>>2692040
you want to do it for the sake of drawing with blood? or because you like the color of it? if it is the later then you should try experimenting with pigments and what not, if it is the first then might as well use your shit in your paintings
>>
Just don't bother, use sepia watercolors.

Blood turns pretty crummy when it dries and flakes off. If you want something that will decompose then go for it, but draw new blood. The old shit won't liven up again. Next time keep it chilled.
>>
>>2692077
LIVE. DIE. REPEAT.

>>2692084
She's just on her period and is being oppressed by a giant and his minions.

>>2692051
That is edgy. Everyone has done the "painting of mental illness" thing especially when it comes to depicting depression. And everyone has painted with blood. Don't do either if you can help it. Try to think outside the box. If you must continue with this theme, then take your idea and add something weird to it, or look at it from another angle.

What specifically were you planning on painting?
>>
Just use some brown/ red colours and say its your blood ya dingus
>>
File: 200_s.gif (33KB, 211x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
33KB, 211x200px
This thread is fucking disgusting
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.