[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watts Atelier Online?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (12KB, 198x255px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 198x255px
Is it useful or just overpriced? $99 for Drawing and $199 for drawing and painting every month seems like a lot lol...
>>
>>2690769
Just pirate it and see for youself.
>>
>>2690778
>8▶
>>>2690769 (OP)
>Just pirate it and see for youself.
Not op but as far as i know you cant pirate it. But you probably shouldn't pay each month just download the videos and pay again a year later.
>>
>>2690769
/ic/ is really filled with worthless Googles

Each time I watch that teacher I can see the toll his hard work has taken on him.
>>
File: watt.jpg (33KB, 329x76px) Image search: [Google]
watt.jpg
33KB, 329x76px
>>2690787
Well there is something, just get what you can and see if it's worth it.
>>
>>2690769
yes. it is expensive. yes it is really good. my single gripe, and the only thing that keeps me from coming back is the total lack of feedback from the instructors I think they would do better to go with 10 week classes and charge like 400 with weekly assignments that were critiqued by the instructors. maybe crit one or two people per week. at least then the other students could watch the crits and learn from that until it was their turn.
>>
Probably the only thing its lacking a little bit in is imaginative work but they are working on it with the special master classes.
>>
>>2690816

What was the name of that torrent website? I was registered and I used to go there a couple of years ago... I forgot
>>
>>2690849
CGPeers
>>
>>2690881
Thanks man

>Your account has been disabled.
This is either due to inactivity or rule violation(s).

Welp
>>
I've been doing it for a while and I can definitely recommend it. Started with just drawing back in February and I just bumped it up to painting. It's the best thing I've found for art instruction so far.
>>
>>2690920
It seems like a good curriculum but from what I have seen Jeff tends to ramble quite a lot in his videos which leads to a lot of it not actually being him teaching technique..still though the school itself looks amazing!
>>
>>2690893
just make a new one in a week's time, everything's freeleech anyhow
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.