[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whenever I have to do detail work, such as with an ink pen or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_lb9sqdXQuO1qzix81o1_500.jpg (97KB, 445x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lb9sqdXQuO1qzix81o1_500.jpg
97KB, 445x600px
Whenever I have to do detail work, such as with an ink pen or draw a line slowly my hand shakes pretty badly and I can't keep it still. Is there any way to stop my hand shaking when I try to do delicate or detailed work? Am I doomed to not being able to draw because of this? Picture unrelated.
>>
File: 1442098331871.jpg (996KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1442098331871.jpg
996KB, 1920x1080px
>>2689344
Well if you don't want to use a tool that will keep your hand steady, like those elbow canes and stuff like that, or even use your finger to anchor your hand on the paper, you might want to improve your muscle tone.

Start lifting weight and do straight line excersizes, where you draw a series of straight lines for a prolonged period of time, trying to make them as parallel as possible. Make sure to specifically start and stop your hand, so there's no hooks at any end of your line.

Looking into a powerball might improve your wrist strength, so just try all or any of the above and mark the improvement.

It might seem boring, but it's the mechanical grind you have to do if you want to improve your control.
>>
>>2689352
Never heard of the cane before, I'll look into that a d the ball. I've been meaning to get back into lifting, too. Thanks anon.
>>
Start doing push-ups
>>
>>2689344
stretch. do some warm up exercises and try to learn how to relax. it's ok to fuck up. i think you have anxiety. also a huge fear of fucking up what you're doing. I get the same damn thing, dude.
>>
>>2689352
This, plus it could be a confidence issue, OP. Don't think about how cool the final result is going to be. Just feel it and take one line at a time.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.