[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heather Rooney??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_n3xi9aZq6M1s3knzpo1_1280.jpg (717KB, 1280x1605px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3xi9aZq6M1s3knzpo1_1280.jpg
717KB, 1280x1605px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFKjFr9TSyY

Is this for real?
>>
>>2687899
Who gives a shit.
>>
>>2687899
She's a real qt. I'd like to sodomize her.
>>
>>2687900

Well I do.
>>
>>2687916
me too
>>
you can straight up see the trace lines, the anatomy is completely perfect so you can bet it's definitely a trace, the coloring is still really impressive though.
>>
>>2687899
it's too bad these kind of artists have no imagination.
>>
>>2687899
I remember seeing her stuff like a month ago and it was kinda boring, all the same photo-copying ya know. I agree she doesn't really use her imagination, for what I've see. Also I don't exactly see the point in this type of art, because she IS just copying from photos...and the photos were fine to begin with. I guess it's just popular online, I don't know if you can get a job with that kind of skill.
>>
>start of the video
>image is already traced
>>
>>2688070
Who needs a job when you rake in 100k views per video.

Studying photos can be relaxing though so I understand why someone would get into this kind of boring work.
>>
Traced or not, none of you could color 1/8th as well as she did.

>inb4 white knight
>inb4 other stupid meme comeback
>>
>>2688078
>100k views per video
How much do you think adsense pays?
>>
>>2688099
I mean, her understanding of the medium of choice is great and all, but it's not something that can't be replicated within a few weeks of practicing with it.

This stuff isn't art. The artist has no voice or input into the direction of the work. It's just an exhibition of understanding a particular medium and replicating photographs through parlor trick craftsmanship.
>>
>>2688117

How does one get into something like this, any tutorials?
>>
>>2688117
>hatin on realist art
Photography has truly killed art
>>
>>2688151
you can do realistic stuff while still making it your own and original.
>>
OP you seem to have missed the point of the board.
What you posted is not art.
>>
>>2688299

Yeah, I want to paint a set up, even if it takes up to 3 months, then I will burn it so nobody can paint it again or take photos, We will even entomb a child as a luck charm.
>>
>>2687899
A million subscribers for being a mediocre human photocopier?
>>
File: 20160819_180947_636.jpg (68KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160819_180947_636.jpg
68KB, 1080x1080px
>>2688138
>>2688151
People literally do this at ateliers all the fucking time. With pencil and paint.

Except they do it from life and can actually way better than heather

Idk if pic related is from an atelier, but something as simple as this is much more interesting than photocopying.
>muh realism!
Get with the times, vignetted high-key portraits are HUGE nowadays
>>
>>2688531
>something as simple as this is much more interesting than photocopying.
This.

>>2688151
You don't know what "realism" means. It's not copies of photos. Please go read Kenyon Cox "concerning painting". It will help you on your journey.
>>
>>2688151
>he doesn't know the difference between realism and photorealism
somebody get this hothead out of here
>>
>>2688100
>How much do you think adsense pays?
She makes 2 or 3 videos a month, IF that. And each video is only about 3 minutes or so. I doubt she'd make that much from youtube ads. By youtube standards, she actually doesn't get THAT many views.

https://youtu.be/_W8itSwiOi4?t=36s
Also I laughed at this.
>>
>>2687899

Drawing a photograph to that extent really needs some serious skill and patience. I have no problem with people who do that, and even i used to do it at some point. But for me it felt like i am cheating, just making something that already exists was incredibly boring and uninteresting. I could not realize my ideas because my skills were limited into copying from photographs.
>>
File: 1433441189214.png (240KB, 432x429px) Image search: [Google]
1433441189214.png
240KB, 432x429px
>>2688099
You know who hates being called a white knight? White knights.
Go protect people's fee-fees on tumblr where people at least pretend you're welcome. It should come as no surprise /ic/ finds this soulless shit done by a non-artist distasteful
>>
>>2689364
I think this is a first for seeing NT here.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.