[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got this outline done, any idea how I should finish it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: received_10154471957087310.jpg (164KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
received_10154471957087310.jpg
164KB, 1536x2048px
Just got this outline done, any idea how I should finish it?
>>
>>2686385
my condolences
>>
>>2686385
That is the stupidest fucking design I have ever seen.
>>
If you're not Native American you have no right to get a tattoo like this.
>>
It's my first, and while it's not a masterpiece, it does have personal significance to me.

So, again, some art advice would be appreciated.
Eventually I want stars in the feathers, maybe space, I don't know yet. And eventually I'd like something to fill it in.
Do you think I should have it shaded in a traditional way, or natural way?
>>
>>2686408
Why aren't you talking to your tattoo artist? If you don't respect them enough to help you design your permanent body art, then how can you trust them enough to apply it?
>>
Backstory, it's a valkyrie helm. Me and my best friend growing up played a game about this way back. He died recently.
A valkyrie takes the fallen to Valhalla to fight in the afterlife. I want to get stars in the feathers for constellations related to those people.

Thanks again for any advice
>>
Oooo, that linework gets pretty janky in some spots. You squirm a lot or did you not shell out enough for an artist with a steady hand? If it's the latter, you might want to think about paying more for better quality work, after all, this thing is gonna be on you for the rest of your life.
>>
>>2686412
I've talked to several including the girl who did it. I just like to have multiple ideas rather than just one.
>>
>>2686415
I know, but like I said Im not looking for a masterpiece. I'm eventually going t have it fixed, but thank you for the advice.
Honestly, I do appreciate the critique. If you have more, please share.
>>
>>2686414
You already sound like you know what you want. Tell your tattoo artist so they can work out with you what will work well on your skin, the kind of coverage you can tolerate, and what they can accomplish within their skill level.
>>
>>2686415
The girl who did it is a friend of mine who only has a year under her belt. I just wanted to get the overall stuff done first. Money isn't really an object here. What's more important to me is that it's my friends work
>>
>>2686390
fuck off shit face
>>
>>2686385
Cheese grater
>>
File: tmp_9647-1474378823923846011320.jpg (18KB, 317x311px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9647-1474378823923846011320.jpg
18KB, 317x311px
>>2686390

Even as a joke, reading this hurts me.
>>
>>2687783
Underrated burn right here
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.