[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Art style

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Please comment my style
>>
Do you have Parkinson's, live in an earthquake prone area, or work in the back of an off road truck?
>>
>>2686367
too thin and wispy for my tastes, not much to look at. Seems to resemble the kind of art I would see scrawled on a bathroom wall. Also, what happened to that poor girls right leg, is it connected to her abdomen?
>>
>>2686367
It's shit
>>
>>2686367
>Style
>he cant even draw

You dont have a "style" until you have learned how to draw, and then you choose different solutions for your drawing.
>>
>>2686367
your art style looks like a rough sketch to me.
>>
File: battlemount.jpg (648KB, 1000x852px) Image search: [Google]
battlemount.jpg
648KB, 1000x852px
>>2686367
i honestly like it, but just this image. i still havnt seen all your work so i cant tell if its actually a style nonetheless a good style. Its not a master piece, its more sketchbook page worthy. im guessing this is one of your best stuff since you posted it. i would like to see a moleskine full of stuff like this but with brighter colors and with gore / demon/ ritual symbols / dragons and stuff. just plain sex is boring for me. atleast make the guys head into a tentacle monster. something that pops.. (but thats just me im into that kind of stuff) . but thats just my opinion. im no master at art or ever went to college to study anything. im even to lazy to do the sticky. but as someone whos been interested in art for 10+ years and drawn/ painted for years, and not just a random person/your mom that thinks mostly any art is really good because they can barely draw stick figures, i; i would suggest to do one of these drawings ATLEAST everyday in a moleskine sketchbook.( i say moleskine because i honetly feel like moleskines brings out peoples "style" out more.) also i think people shouldnt say they have a style until they actually have a big following.

so before you even take my advice, unlike most people on /ic/ im going to post my art, to show you how skilled i am in art, and to see if you even care about my opinion.

also i suggest to do a large pieces every once and a while. get a big 18x24 inch watercolor sketch pad and do a more finished piece. itll help you improve faster
>>
Her face reminds me of amy winehouse, needs contrast, and all other previous critiques also apply. Mebbe do anatomical gesture sketches in order to improve, perhaps?
>>
>>2686367
>what is lighting?

Also do more line studies you lazy faggot.
>>
Are you the faggot kid from Moonrise Kingdom? Learn to draw first.
>>
>>2686367
>hey guys i just made a sex drawing
>pretty cool and mature right
>do you dig my style
you are the typical kid that thinks drawing shit like this is gonna give you traffic, learn to draw you showing high amounts of fragility in your trace and there is no shadowing, and lets not even talk about that supposed right leg
learn to draw first
>>
>>2686383
>learned how to draw
why does everyone hate on artists who don't want to draw realistic shit
>>
>>2688363

Nobody is hating on the OP because he doesn't want to draw realistically. They're doing it because it's not a good drawing, it's a boring idea and he knows it. If he doesn't want to draw realistically, great. 90% of artists, even professionals, don't.

This picture illustrates a technical knowledge of art, and probably the most bare bones you can get, and still get across the idea of something erotic. It's not realistic, but it's good, unlike the OP's drawing.
>>
>>2686367
Marvin?
>>
>>2688373
This
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.