[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Critique of a selection of works

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 99999.jpg (2MB, 2048x1374px) Image search: [Google]
99999.jpg
2MB, 2048x1374px
I'm 24 years old and in my sixth year of college (2010-2016)

*Work refers to artwork in the OP picture unless stated otherwise*

Personal Favorite Work: (none is an acceptable answer)
Least favorite Work:
Objectively strongest work:
Objectively Weakest work:
Rating of Works collectively: 0(poor)5(acceptable)10(excellent)
Commentary: (write whatever you wish)

There will be no "post ur work" bullshit, I am fully aware of the critic's role. Do not comment on others critiques unless they express something you would say, perhaps more elegantly. I am hoping for everyone to give an honest review without fear of being criticized themselves. If you must critique someone, critique me.

P.S.The OP image file is quite large for detail purposes.
I will upload a smaller JPG in the next post.
>>
File: sss.jpg (328KB, 1024x687px) Image search: [Google]
sss.jpg
328KB, 1024x687px
*smaller version of OP image*
>>
The portrait of the girl with her right eye covered, you did not even took a pic with it ...baka
>>
1d is your best, 5b 7a 9a 2a 3a 4b are all good

All the weeb stuff is trash, and not because its weeb
>>
>>2685186
I really hope this isnt your actual work and this post is bait. Especially going to school for that long.
>>
better not be an art school jfc
>>
>>2685186
The art in the picture is so incredibly bad that I'm actually wondering if you're trying to troll the guy in the picture by posting it here, and having us tear into him for being shit.
>>
>>2685405

Not art school just regular college
>>
>>2685480
>trying to troll the guy in the picture by posting it here, and having us tear into him for being shit.

that's exactly what's going on her IMHO
no art school worth a damn will let their students get away with submitting furry anime shit as assignments
>>
File: noteventheworst.jpg (220KB, 423x444px) Image search: [Google]
noteventheworst.jpg
220KB, 423x444px
>6 years

is this bait???
>>
>>2685544
You'd be surprised. I used to know one artist who was relatively good, and she got into art school by submitting almost nothing but transgender fantasy people. She kept drawing that shit the entire time she went there, and I think a lot of it was in connection to her assignments.
>>
>>2685186
1d,2b,4a,5b,2a = 6/10 average

the rest I don't care for.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.