[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't Nintendo hire anybody from outside Japan?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: wsjpSx2K.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
wsjpSx2K.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
Are they afraid that once they start recruiting non Japanese artists, its going to open the floodgate to a shit storm of weaboos, tumblrites, chris chan etc?
>>
How do you know they don't?
>>
>>2681836
we are speaking of japan here OP, dirty gaijins and all that shit
>>
File: tumblr_nho3x17wYp1sbzhteo1_400.gif (1MB, 367x206px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nho3x17wYp1sbzhteo1_400.gif
1MB, 367x206px
>>2681843
Gaijins are popular in grorious nippon puro tho.
>>
>>2681836
>Are they afraid that once they start recruiting non Japanese artists, its going to open the floodgate to a shit storm of weaboos, tumblrites, chris chan etc?
Of curse, the heads of the company gathered around in a meeting room, debated, then gave a conference about how OP is the biggest cockgargler faggot in the world for having the smallest understanding of the comceptual art or entertaiment industry in the world, and how is stupid enough to think that a image forum is a reliable source of the gears of how the world fucking works, thinking that half-assed posts and memes generalizes the opinions of multimillion dollar companies. How did you miss it?, there was an entire day on E3 dedicated to it
>>
>>2681889
>being autistic enough to write all that shit in response
>>
>>2681836
On what? How often you do see artwork besides pokemon? Just use the old artists you've been using this whole time.
>>
>>2681836
What is nintendo of america.
>>
>>2681867
>yfw STYLES IS CHAMP
>>
File: moon-diver-art.jpg (95KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
moon-diver-art.jpg
95KB, 720x405px
>>2681836
Roberto Ferrari is with squaresoft since 1997.
If you are good enough and speak japanese japs will hire you.
>>
>>2681956

Why would Nintendo need a professional cyclist?
>>
File: 20151005020009.jpg (1MB, 2048x1470px) Image search: [Google]
20151005020009.jpg
1MB, 2048x1470px
>>2681836
danger of culture shock
wanna be japanese? buy a knee pillow and try to sit for hours like the sitting girls in pic related
they're a culture that favors dicipline, something non japanese have
>>
>>2681836
Nintendo of America does, and their fears were well founded, at least with the tumblrite part.
>>
>>2681960
*dont have
i see a gaijin try to sit like that and after 10 minute he complain back problem and leg cramps
you cant even sit properly how you gajins can even work with us? pathetic
>>
>>2681836
where did my post go?
I said

"They Do hire from outside of Japan"
"/thread"
>>
>>2682025
>nips
>>
>>2682028
>comparing sitting on your knees with your back straight as a way of life with sitting on the floor for 20 minutes while listening to silly oompa loompa music
>>
>>2681836
Perhaps I should rephrase my question

Why don't they hire from America

I guess they don't want some yogscast watching tumblrite or gamergate neckbeard to try to contiminate Nintendo with their memes I guess
>>
>>2682568
First of all, Gamefreak out of all things has a Britbong designer. So they DO hire foreigners. Now you should present some proof of Nintendo and related studious not having artists of American descend to back your /pol/-tier statement up.
>>
>>2681836
>>2681952
I work for NOA
>>
>>2681836
Because they're loyal to their own people, unlike here in the west, where we're purposely trying to undermine our own people in favor of minorities.
>>
>>2681965
It's just not being used to it. Why do you define your self worth and discipline with something pathetic like that? Why the fuck is such a cuck way of sitting even used anymore?
>>
>>2681836
> What is retrostudios
> What is Rare
> What is Argonaut

Holy shit op. Just how dumb are you?
>>
>>2682568
>I guess they don't want some yogscast watching tumblrite or gamergate neckbeard to try to contiminate Nintendo with their memes I guess
You think this because your an idiot.
Why would they even know what any of those word even mean?
>>
>>2683279
its cuz like on nintendo's career page I've seen in the past, they said that they don't hire anyone outside of Japan

but that was in the past don't konow if that is the case now
>>
>>2682781
those are studios nintendo CONTRACTED you fucktard
>>
>>2683279
just because it describes you doesnt make it any less valid

in fact, yogscast probably makes waaaay more money than anyone at Nintendo ever will, maybe only less than Miyammoto himself cuz these minecraft playing 12 year olds don't care and some of the younger ones probably don't even know what nintendo is , cuz they are young and are probably listening to one direction and watching ironic minecraft creepy pasta videos while being scared and then doing the gangnam style dance to my little pony minecraft yogscast videos
>>
>>2681836
>Your brain on memes and internet buzzwords

Meanwhile crystal meth is illegal.
>>
>>2683315
Retro Studios was co-created with Nintendo, and in 2002, Nintendo gained majority ownership and reclassified it as a 1st Party developer.

Nintendo collaborated with Rare, and ended up owning 49% of the company... eventually they sold that to Microsoft.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.