[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make art friends?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 2f7.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
How do I make art friends?
>>
>>2675728
where do you live?
>>
>wanting art friends
art isnt a social hobby
>>
File: community_image_1420746242.png (361KB, 800x645px) Image search: [Google]
community_image_1420746242.png
361KB, 800x645px
>>2675738
But it is a social business.
>>
>>2675738
Every hobby is a social hobby. Sharing ideas and critique is a necessity, as well as a adding low key competition to drive all parties to greater heights of achievement.
>>2675737
The part of Texas that is essentially Mexico.
>>
>>2675746
Well good luck. People down there are fucked up.kek
>>
>>2675788
It's surprisingly comfy.
>>
>>2675738
>I am a moron don't listen to me.

Having friends in art is a great way to get critique, work on projects together and be informed of gallery shows and events happening.

What is an art exhibition opening? A social event.
Go back to drawing fucking manga.
>>
>>2675789
It really is. So comfy it can get boring, anything fucked up is happening behind closed doors in the middle of the desert so the rest of us remain blissfully unaware.
>>
I don't think /r9k/ guy who asking "how to made friends" can be good friend. Especially "internet friend". Better to stay away from those kind people
>>
How to Make Art Friends Guaranteed
(On the internet)

The Kyle/Firez method:

1. Embrace gender fluidity. Adopt androgenous fashions and be open to posting lewd selfies. And become sexual attracted to your younger siblings.

2. Become a liberal. Harness your emotional angst and dedicate yourself to constantly expunging your ideal on the internet. Be proud of whatever thought that pops into your head.

3. Become a sjw for an artist you like. Maintain a vigilant front of bashing any and all people that criticize. The game is to bitch, bitch, bitch. 24/7/365.

4. Take note of other sjw's that protect the same artists as you do. Expose, dox, and chase off any suspicious of being hypocrites.

5. Start a blog about your struggles doing steps 1 through 4. Don't post art until you have a following.

6. After you have a small following begin a sporadic series of "re-learning" art. Be sure to break up the pace with posts about depression and funny cat or amusing anime gifs.

7. After a following begins to comment on your work, making sure to block any naysayers, open commissions. Charge low prices but always be late with the work. Make excuses, always.

By then any person that follows and gives money for a commission is technically your friend. Congratulations, you made it.

P.s. you can accelerate this process by being canadian
>>
>>2676478
>this salt
>>
>>2676491
You must be on step 3 ?
>>
>>2676478
Where do you get monkies like this guy from?

I kinda want one
>>
>>2676494
I forgot to add part 8 about salt. He's right
>>
>>2676498
Kyle is black, he might know
>>
you don't want art friends.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.