[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm very inspired to do military/apocalypse/steampunk designs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (100KB, 564x899px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 564x899px
I'm very inspired to do military/apocalypse/steampunk designs but I feel like I don't have any knowledge about the subjects and can't do anything from imagination
What studies should I do to be able to draw that ?
>>
Look at lots of military stuff and lots of pictures of skeletons/animal skeletons.
>>
>>2673335
>Draw at lots of military stuff and lots of pictures of skeletons/animal skeletons.

FTFY
>>
>very inspired
>can't do anything from imagination
>>
>>2673318
Maybe get a hold of some art of books that have similar themes, see what the artists did and if that can help you.
>>
File: gyza0000.jpg (2MB, 1130x1500px) Image search: [Google]
gyza0000.jpg
2MB, 1130x1500px
seconding military and animal skeletons. also general jobs pertaining to danger and manual labor, such as butchery, construction, motorbike racing or what have you. then put their elements together so it looks like a busy haphazardly put together piece of junk but still has a clear focal point in the design (i feel like this is why so many of these designs favor masks)
>>
thats my favorie album OP
>>
>>2673356
"Draw at lots"

if you say ftfy then fix it till its right

Now seriously. Is this the basic way of getting your creativity moving ?

i did a load of little crappy drawings in school... they always were inspired and i made a literal crapton of them. Now when im older and capable of actualy going further (im a happy owner of a tiny graphics tablet and a bigger bank of knowledge) i just find my brain to be somewhat unwilling when it comes to creating. I do work as a graphics designer (first job ... loads of learning and stuff) and at first i was slow when it came to finding inspiration ... i notice a slight increase in my pace ... but is that the right way? i do want to create stuff but i find myself kinda burn out since that time in school (and it was like 3 or 4 years back)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.