[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

too bad I've outgrown ic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

i did a long time ago. i am just humoring you guys now
>>
>>2672144
how does it feel to be able to say you made it? i'm really jealous OP. i'm assuming you got picked up by a major studio already, which one was it?
>>
Something something epic colors.
>>
>>2672193
you spelt 'immature' wrong
>>
>>2672144
since you are leaving, i want you to know your art is horribly gaudy, lacking absolutely every thing but subtlety. some were along the line you have confused ambiguity with vagueness and style with laziness.
cheers.
>>
>>2672220
wew u took the b8
>>
U guys ain't at my tier
>>
Yo
>>
>>2672144
It's nice. The colors are epic. I gotta say man, I like it, I like it a lot.
>>
Please stop using green
>>
File: Untitled-3.jpg (2MB, 2576x3220px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3.jpg
2MB, 2576x3220px
>>2672464
>>
>>2672464
And this is why u r not at my tier
>>
>>2672192
>implying working in studio where you are just on of hundreds of cogwheels is making it
>>
>>2672473

gurneyjourney.blogspot co uk/2008/06/green-problem
>>
Holy shit. Illustrat. My man. What's up? Live your work.
>>
>>2672475
oh you thought i was serious
>>
>>2672464
Green is not a creative color.
>>
>>2673022
Sure. This is why u suck
>>
I realize that I may have been too harsh initially. Perhaps you reminded me of another narcissist on this board. Or maybe even the slightest bit of confidence when presenting art that unfathomably bad is enough to send even Buddha into a rage. But now I don't feel so bad anymore. You've confirmed my suspicions.

Maybe you had a bad critique at wherever it is they keep you. Maybe you just wanted to go online to get a pat on the back. Sorry buddy, this isn't the place to get that. You just walked into the fucking lion's den. And if you are so skilled as you say to be, you should be able to take this criticism in stride. Because you don't need Anonymous's hugs and kisses right? Because you're so accomplished and confident an artist? Oh b-but criticism doesn't matter if I don't see the art the critic has made themselves! If you were such a fucking artistic Messiah maybe you could've played your cards better and not flipped off the handle at the first hard critique and got me to post my work as a friendly sort of back-and-forth critique. You know, extend the olive branch like such an amazing individual you are? Maybe you could've taught me something!

But no. You can't. You can't even teach yourself.

I wouldn't want your art in my house. I wouldn't even want it in my garbage. I'd sooner burn it than let the junkyard rats suffer its existence. Now stop goading me. I don't want to hurt your feelings
>>
File: IMG_1272.jpg (2MB, 2262x2262px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1272.jpg
2MB, 2262x2262px
Stop using black you cuck. This is the fourth time I've made this post.

So why are we such fucking cyclic creatures? Goddamn it's mindboggling.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.