[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you Gesture Draw anything?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

How do you draw the gesture of stiff, rigid, symmetrical poses?
>>
Yes, you can.

By using the intrinsic rhythms of the body.

Now fuck off to the beginner and/or question thread with this shit..
>>
File: 32.png (435KB, 478x739px) Image search: [Google]
32.png
435KB, 478x739px
>>2669116
>>
>>2669116
You feel it you fucking pussy.
>>
File: 1473255527259.jpg (88KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1473255527259.jpg
88KB, 500x750px
the gesture is any movement the body makes to express something, even when you're standing still doing nothing you're communicating something.

to capture gestures. even the most boring one you need a sense of weight and how the body balances all of it's mass to stay in that position, or move to the next one, with that in mind you can always find a sense of rhythm in the body.
>>
>>2669224
how do you know that the weight is on the right feet (from his perspective)?
>>
File: tarzan13.0.jpg (21KB, 233x508px) Image search: [Google]
tarzan13.0.jpg
21KB, 233x508px
>>2669116
You just do it. It's not hard.
>>
File: 571.png (198KB, 911x669px) Image search: [Google]
571.png
198KB, 911x669px
>>2669135
>>2669224
>>
>>2669116
Everything has gesture, even trees and buildings
FEEL IT
>>
>>2669225
He's tilted very slightly to his right and the right leg is closer to being under his center of gravity.
That said it doesn't patter much for a pose like this desu.
>>
I've heard it recommended that you push the gesture in stiff poses - in yours for example you might exaggerate the slouched shoulders. Gesture isn't necessarily about capturing exactly what you see.
>>
>>2669299
Can you show me the gesture of a brick
>>
>>2671348
It's a straight line along the longer axis
>>
>>2669116
lol wut, gesture is about capturing and exaggerating/emphasizing the main movement. If there is no movement, you emphasize the "non movement" meaning making him even more rigid and symetrical.
>>
>>2669116
the way the are. if something is stiff and rigid - draw it stiff and rigid.

even stiff and rigid is a gesture
>>
>>2671325
i think you are wrong. the weight is distributed evenly on both legs. look at his shoulders. they are rectangular. its just the slight shift in perspective.
>>
>>2669116
>his eyes
"fuck you bitch draw me like this"
D:
>>
>>2669116
Cheat by working out the two basic postures: one where you're slouching because you're lazy and giving into gravity and one where you're proudly straightening out because you lift.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.