[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Must have Photoshop plugins?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

Any must-have photoshop plugins? I'm using Colorpicker right now, but am looking for anything that may prove useful in digital painting/art production.
>>
>>2668297
Not a photoshop plug-in, but you should get Carapace for perspective.
>>
Bump. I'm interested too.
>>
>>2668313
This looks cool. Can't help but think it's a little cheaty though.
>>
>>2668379
The fuck does that mean?
>>
>>2668313
Using a 99 sided polygon is faster and more convenient.
>>
Does anyone have a plug-in that lets you pan/move the canvas in standard screen mode. This would be extremely helpful. This is one of many annoying things people have complained about for ever but adobe will never fix.
>>
>>2668297
Lazy Nezumi.
Makes lines so much easier.
http://lazynezumi.com/
>>
>>2668407
is there a free version?
stupidly, I downloaded it but misplaced it in one of my gazillion sized hard drives.
>>
>>2668297
ColdWarm is useful.

Hmm...
>>
bimp
>>
>>2668407
Can anyone else recommend this? It looks cool but I'm not sure about it
>>
>>2668407
>http://lazynezumi.com/
any mac version?
>>
>>2670262
Yeah, I downloaded it too a while ago. It's very easy to use, alllowed me to make smooth lines digitally. It has other features, all can be adjusted. It never felt cheaty but it does to some. And it works on any program, not just photoshop.
>>
File: ss+(2016-09-08+at+02.55.50).png (128KB, 1919x1037px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-09-08+at+02.55.50).png
128KB, 1919x1037px
>>2668297
Animdessin if you're an animator. I can't live without coolorus 2 myself
>>
>>2668297
I use these.
If you really wanna enhance your digital experience though, consider getting an actions&tool presets pack.
>>
>>2670340
I looked up animdessin and read a bunch of comments that it doesn't work with the newest version of CC? And the video explaining what it does is super long winded and a french guy struggling to think of what to say in english. Can you give a quick breakdown of what you use it for? I don't do animation but am thinking of getting into it as a hobby.
>>
File: tools.png (93KB, 556x590px) Image search: [Google]
tools.png
93KB, 556x590px
>>2670827
>>
>>2668405
Open Regedit, navigate to the CS6(or your version of phtoshop) directory [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Photoshop\60.0] or the CS5 directory [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Photoshop\12.0(this number changes with the version so it might be different)]

Then from Regedit's Edit menu, select New > DWORD (32 bit) Value.

Name it something and enter 2 as the Hex value. Open Photoshop and you have Overscrolling in both 32 and 64 bit versions. The key can always be deleted if you change your mind.
>>
>>2668379
Nigga you're on digital, there's no such thing as cheating in it.
>>
>>2668379
what
>>
>>2670834
that color wheel looks like it is surrounded by vaginas
>>
>>2670833
The onion skin is pretty nifty and layers are a lot easier to manage because it's linked to the timeline. Really helps when you don't have to make 500 layers.
>>
>>2670340
i've got a hacked version of photoshop CS6. by installing Adobes plugin installer, will it catch my hacked program?

/paranoid faggot
>>
>>2671288
just tried installing it on CS6 and it errors out.

wishing i could give this a try
>>
>>2671436

Yes. Roughly within 15 minutes of installation you'll hear the roaring sound of a helicopter rotor overhead and instictively cover your face as the windows shatter when the repelling SWAT team enters your apartment and short burts of their submachine guns explodes your kneecaps
>>
>>2670834
Cold warm looks really useful, but it doesn't have a version for CC.
>>
none of these are really must haves but here's a small collection of tools and plugins I think are really cool to have around. a few have been mentioned already but I figured I'd include them anyway.

>coolorus / magicpicker
color picking mixer thing with some neat features.

>adobe photoshop assistant
most importantly it nullifies the windows functionality of the alt key. when you pick color inside photoshop by pressing and holding alt, windows detects the command and activates the top program menu for a tiny momen. this creates a little lag and become quite annoying if you colorpick a lot from your canvas with alt. this program was a godsend when I found it. very tiny too, clogs no memory.

>pureref
neat little program that lets you create a ref canvas on your secondary monitor. you drag and drop images from your trillian-petabyte ref-folders. can also drop inspiration stuff there, stuff for color inspiration, etc etc.

>carapace
fantastic for construction and perspective aid

>google sketchup
very easy to get into 3d software which allows you to block in 3d environments and find a nice shot/angle while also having control over depth (fog mist thing) and camera lense properties (wide angle, narrow angle etc)

>lazy nezumi
line smoothing similar to what SAI has built into. can be very useful for certain images.

>topaz/aekvis
programs that help you hide and disguise photobashing. they are quite powerful but do take some practice to use and as usual less is more.

that's it from me. the rest is just custom scripts and customization within photoshop. use your f keys as shortcuts for stuff like 'create new layer', 'create new clipping mask', greyscale toggle, flip horizontal, zoom in/out, apply slight blur, apply stronger blur, etc etc.
>>
>>2668297

any tips for installing coldwarm or getting it to work? i put it in the correct directory, and i get a panel called 'coldwarm', but there's nothing in it
>>
>>2670262
Eh, it's not the same as Sai's or CSP's stabilizer. Those smooth out your lines even if you're doning slow strokes. I mean you can make your own settings or use a higher setting for Lazy Nezumi, but eh.
>>
>>2671525
kek

>>2671436
Just click on it and extensions should still install it normally. Don't worry Anon. I'm pretty sure like 95% of /ic/ has done the same.

>>2671584
>adobe photoshop assistant
>topaz/aekvis

Never heard of these. I'll try them out, thanks Anon!
>>
>>2671584
>aekvis
holy shit pureref is a godsend, thanks anon.

once you get the basic controls down, arranging a ref board is SO fucking fast and smooth.
>>
>>2668407
I remember when the developer first made Lazy Nezumi. Back then it was free and worked on everything from PS to MSPaint. Now it looks like its a PS only application, and you have to fucking pay for it. Oh how have times changed...
>>
>>2671825
Oh boohoo making money off your product. The horror.
>>
>>2671557
yes it does, I'm using it on CC
>>
>>2672372
You using cc 2015?
>>
>>2670969
man, you're a real life savior, you know.
>>2672392
nope, CC 2014
Is there anything good in the 2015 release?
I'm not sure I want to upgrade atm.
>>
>>2672444
Warm cool won't work in CC 2015. They overhauled their plug in system, making it incompatible.
>>
>>2668407
>>2668663
>>2671825
Safe link, can confirm. It's a 10/10 stabilizer with perspective tools on top. A bit older version tho.
>vkDOTcomSLASHdoc51430116UNDERSCORE437036751
You can go into your userdata folder afterwards and change the name in the license so it doesn't stab your back when live streaming or something.

>>2670279
Nope.
>>
>>2668379
>creating perspective grids
>cheating
have the memes gone too far?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.