[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawing Tablets

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

What is /ic/s opinion on drawing tablets?
Has anyone used one before? I'm thinking it would be a good way to practice graffiti.

Pic related is the Wacom Intuos tablet im thinking about buying.
>>
>>2665032
I've had a wacom graphire 4, intuos 4 xl, intuos 5 m and intuos pro L.

Intuos Pro L has been the best so far in terms of being the most comfy to use tablet. Pick up whatever intuos tablet you want because they do the job and get you used to drawing on a tablet.
>>
>>2665032
>Has anyone used one before?
No, never heard of these weird devices. You better not lure us into some kind of sorcery.
>>
>>2665032
waste of money, buy a pad of paper and some fat pens
>>
>>2665038
Thanks for the advice
>>2665049
Thanks for your sarcasm anon :)
>>2665050
I thought it might save money in the long run and would be good for experimenting with colors
>>
>>2665050
retard

>>2665032
Intuos tablets are great, been using mine for 6 years now and it still works like a charm. Pretty sturdy too.
>>
>>2665057
>t might save money in the long run and would be go
You're going to have to learn a load of new skills that probaly won't translate to spraying or tagging IRL
It will doubtless break, take up all your time messing about, it's a gimmick. But 20 cans and go crazy, you'll appreciate the outcome more.
>>
>>2665032
No, I always use my keyboard to paint.
>>
>>2665032
>I'm thinking it would be a good way to practice graffiti.
can't tell if trolling or retarded
>>
>>2665060
>You're going to have to learn a load of new skills that probaly won't translate to spraying or tagging IRL
True but the same applies with pen and paper. With the tablet i can switch and overlap colours. There's paint pens for that but they are expensive

>But 20 cans and go crazy, you'll appreciate the outcome more
I have heaps but i would rather sketch a design and experiment where the colors should go, plus i can erase parts. Cant do that with paint pens
>>2665073
No I'm serious. The way i look at it is you are saving a bit of money in the long run (paint pens are $6 each here) and you can erase mistakes alot easier. Also you can save an outline and experiment with colors without having to sketch it however many times.
>>
>>2665094
>ment where the co
ah well do what you think
>>
Those poor Africans making those batteries tho
>>
>duh duh what a graphic tablet? can i use one? :DD im a graffiti artist :DD

please huff your spraypaint until you see light at the horizon, OP.
>>
>>2665032
Depending on what you draw, it's much more convenient to draw on tablet. Your drawings also look more sleek on screen.
>>
>>2665105
r00d poster pls go.
>>
File: 1473047690910-585762661.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1473047690910-585762661.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
>>2665032
I'll sell you my intous pro small for 150
>>
>>2666036
>tfw Tsugumianon browses /ic/
W-what
>>
>>2666069
Is it weird and where do you know me from?

Tsugimifag
>>
>>2666036
Woah I know you, and your entire desk and setup looks like my old laptop and intuos combo.
>>
These are marketing threads.
>>
File: 1467129139025.jpg (12KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1467129139025.jpg
12KB, 384x384px
>>2666036
>same setup as me
now I just need some figurines and a microfetish
>>
Get a Intuos Large or a Huion Giano or you played yourself

>graffiti

Never mind, just buy whatever lmoa
>>
>>2665032
>move to new apartment
>forget about my wacom tablet
>found it some months later
>missing the fucking pen
>"Oh I guess I'll just buy one, they must be like what? 20 dollars?"
>More like 200 $
It's literally the price of a new tablet. Wtf wacom
>>
>>2666483
Microfetish?
>>
>>2665050
Like 70bucks are a big deal

Get a job you bum.

I got myself a wacom intuos S the other day the prize/quality ratio is off the hook, worth buying
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.