[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me pls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: mabel2)).png (871KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
mabel2)).png
871KB, 800x900px
i really love to draw. im trying with my graphic tablet. BUT its really hard. i need someone to help me.
>>
>>2664837
Well what do you need help with? By the way how old are you, that's pretty good and getting into digital myself.
>>
Keep grinding until using your stylus is as impulsive as a pencil. That's what Sargent would say about traditional painting. Do yourself a favor and look up Shaddy Safadi's tutorial series on youtube. Good luck, op.
>>
thanks!
>>
>>2664846
five 0 we got em....I didn't want to have to do this but it must be done.

MODS DON'T LET HER ESCAPE
>>
>>2664852
WTFFFFFFFFF
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (31KB, 653x693px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
31KB, 653x693px
Here you go, young lady:

http://www.ctrlpaint.com/library/

Now get out of here, this is a weird website you shouldn't be on.

>and neither should any of the rest of us
>>
>>2664863
r u serious? i mean.. im a teenager and there r so many of them here. and its alright.. i mean i already know so much that i cant get something really weird or bad from here.. you know.. so.. its strange to say that to me.. but anyways.. thanks..
>>
File: srtdjfgjfgj.jpg (75KB, 664x628px) Image search: [Google]
srtdjfgjfgj.jpg
75KB, 664x628px
Take a short break and take your mind off of things if you can. If you can't - just focus more on what it is you're trying to convey (the message) through what you're drawing, not what you're actually trying to draw.

If you're drawing just to draw because it's all you know you want to do and care about and the above advice is total worthless crap, then the simplest advice would be to just keep practicing.

Of course, it wouldn't hurt to practice on paper, with pencils, pens, markers, brushes, oil, watercolors, etc. alike.
Then try other canvases like sidewalks and walls, or train-cars and abandoned buildings. Whatever you fancy.
If you're using a tablet I assume you need an application and/or software to pinpoint your progress. You should familiarize yourself with the software you're using as much as you need to or can.
>>
>>2664921
thanks
>>
>>2664870
i hope this is some sort of post-irony n shiet
>>
>>2664863
In the tree, part of the tree
>>
>>2664837
you're going to get banned for being underage but go to the website in >>2664863
and look up "Andrew Loomis" on google for some really helpful free books. Keep drawing and keep practicing, it takes time to get used to.
>>
>>2664846
>im 14.lol.
MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDSSSSS
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.