[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

jia here to whip you into shape

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

Very bad construction, shit perspective, no sense of design. The worst I have seen in my career.
Solution: Getting good, at least fzd mode
How it will happen:

You will start by going to the studio every 4-5 days of the week grinding fundamentals. You will find programs on the internet for begginers, and you will start working on:
Perspective
Edges
Construction
Composition

All days must include a small but effective gesture workout.

Then comes diet: You will find one on the internet. It must be balanced (carbs/protein/fats) for your age/bodyweight. Check it up on the internet too. You must never skip meals. You must eat allot of meat and carbs to bulk. You must eat no junkfood/useless carbs like cake,burgers and fried chicken (you guys can, they can be plentiful in carbs and fat, and protein-talking bout fried chicken.)

Supplements:
Protein Whey Isolate
Amino Acids
Multivitamins
Creatine
Pre-Workout Formula for increased focus and energy
You will find how to take each in bodybuilding forums.

You will choose your goals.
You will choose an idol.
You will start changing (you will start liking more agressive music, your libido will increase, you will become in time more manly).
You will start getting better at it.
You will become a good artist.
You will win.
>>
>>2663536

Talking about music, it's what keeps my adhd in check while drawing. I may feel tired, burned, but then I go looking for some awesome art and start hearing some songs and I feel like a slayer with lust for the paper, and that there's now way I I won't improve. The Gundam 00 OST in particular gives me some serious kicks.
>>
I liked your post, but...

>you will start liking more agressive music, your libido will increase, you will become in time more manly

being horny and masculine has nothing to do with having a sensitive and creative mind (and you'll need that to become a great artist)
>>
>>2663559
DO YOU THINK LOOMIS WAS SENSITIVE?
>>
Speaking of aggressive music, a good group are Death Grips, they make me feel the exact same way I feel when I listen to death metal except with rap instead.
>>
Notice that OP never said "you are gonna make it"

SO I'M NOT FOLLOWING THAT SHIT
>>
>>2663646
Because you won't make it if you think like that.
>>
>>2663650
beginner spotted
>>
>>2663559
The old masters were incredibly masculine and horny.
Effeminate shits will never achieve anything.
>>
>>2663664
But Effeminate shits are way hornier and pervy senpai
>>
>>2663536
is this satire?
this whole post is like a piece of post modern ironic art, you could print it and put it in a gallery
>>
>>2663672
You're just a fag
>>
>>2663559
Low test
Low test
Low test
https://www.google.nl/search?q=testosterone+happiness
>>
>>2663536
What do you mean by Edges?
>>
>>2663674
kys
>>
File: 61tx6PN18yL._SY355_.jpg (22KB, 258x355px) Image search: [Google]
61tx6PN18yL._SY355_.jpg
22KB, 258x355px
>>2663676
>>
>>2663664
What if you want to draw cute traps? Would you be better at doing that if you wore a dress while drawing?
>>
>>2663845
tfw trap and only draw buff guys
>>
>>2663845
Increasing your testosterone will cure you of your illness.
>>
>>2663681
this actually makes sense. have edge control in your work. makes things nice
>>
>>2663559
>creativity
>not a masculine trait

wew lad

90% of good artists are male
>>
File: telekinetic.jpg (51KB, 571x556px) Image search: [Google]
telekinetic.jpg
51KB, 571x556px
anybody got a "aggressive music" youtube playlist, I'm looking for that really ignorant shit
>>
>>2664351
That percentage seems a bit low, actually.
>>
>>2663664
Dudes took dick on the reg.

inb4 fags try to say taking dick is manly.
>>
>>2664568
That's because you ignore the bad ones.
>>
>>2664822
>all the old masters are greeks
>>
>>2665237
>Da Vinci was greek

Are you just a fucking retard, or have you never opened a book?
>>
>>2663845
Traps are exclusively heterosexual. Real gay men aren't aroused by them.
>>
>>2664525
Five Finger Death punch
The Amity Affliction
Evans Blue
>>
>>2663536
Consider $uicide
>>
File: regretti.jpg (120KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
regretti.jpg
120KB, 500x500px
>>2665480
>being that much of a pleb
>>
>>2665905
talk shit, post playlist
>>
>>2664951
I think you missed the point
>>
studio? you what?
>>
>>2665941
>playlist
>not listening to full albums
>>
>>2666039
>still not posting anything
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.