[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

instagram: @e.enjoy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: wetlemons(bkg)(downsized).jpg (3MB, 4384x3227px) Image search: [Google]
wetlemons(bkg)(downsized).jpg
3MB, 4384x3227px
instagram: @e.enjoy
>>
>>2662344
You are in the wrong tab m8, the self-promotion thread is on the other, this is just the front page of the board
>>
File: 1451973918119.jpg (44KB, 580x490px) Image search: [Google]
1451973918119.jpg
44KB, 580x490px
>he made his own thread
>must be good
>check out his page
>my literal face when

back to /b/ with you, my son
>>
File: MamaGaia.jpg (1MB, 1700x2226px) Image search: [Google]
MamaGaia.jpg
1MB, 1700x2226px
mas
>>
people who promote their art in /ic/ are truly the most pathetic
>>
>>2662344
stop drawing feet like buttcheeks you stupid pothead
>>
read the sticky and stop doing so much acid.
>>
this shit is so tryhard lol, before even factoring in that he made a thread about himself
>>
I like it. What' wrong with you people? There's nothing wrong with having individual threads, if you are going to post a series of works.
>>
>>2662717
I agree, but this is cringe tier work and op doesn't seem to realize it.

Op, if you're listening, when I see your work I'm confident you are a total hack with no substance at all. Which is probably exactly the opposite of what you believe people think about you when they see your work.
>>
>>2662344
>>2662360
draws and renders better than most of /ic/
>>
File: lengthbkg(ds).jpg (2MB, 2142x4896px) Image search: [Google]
lengthbkg(ds).jpg
2MB, 2142x4896px
MAS
>>
File: image.jpg (176KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176KB, 768x768px
>>2662344
instagram: @birthkill
>>
>>2662344
>>2662360
>>2665255
I like the color choices, I'll say that much.
>>
>>2663560
>exactly the opposite of what you believe people think about you when they see your work.

too bad he's right, on facebook anyway
>>
>>2666175
Yes, the world is full of plebs. I was just pointing out that a small number of people will have an adverse reaction to stuff like this as a result of not being a pleb. There's always someone who'll think your work is shit, but there is a line somewhere and this work is so tryhard/cringe/no substance, that, combined with the ego, it crosses it.

The worst thing in art is the combination of tryhard and no substance. There's always plebs to praise your shit, and you run the risk of thinking that you're good. All of this is happening right here. Eliminate one of the factors; tryhard, no substance or ego, and you're okay.
>>
Hey OP, I love your work. It's very creative and fluid. I don't think you are a tryhard, a hack or anything like that. You just need to keep studying and improving, that's it.

The way you color your pieces is fantastic, and I really like the way you drew the mouth and the nose in this one >>2662360 .

One critique I have is that you shold try to control your lines a little better, like, in this one >>2662360 , the eyelids are a bit flat because of the shading you did.

Keep the good work man!
>>
>>2666363
I love these ironic posts about praising someone's work therefor instillin them with false hope. It's so funny.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.