[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

found this tablet when I was unpacking my new place, Guessing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: intuospromediumgalleryimage1.jpg (17KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
intuospromediumgalleryimage1.jpg
17KB, 960x640px
found this tablet when I was unpacking my new place, Guessing it's my mums because she does are. I am fucking terrible at art but it seems fun, I've just moved to a place where I don't have much internet so I can't just waste my time watching netflix so I'm trying to pick up a hobby.
I'll post some of the art styles I like, Just wanting to get a few tips for someone who can't draw a straight line
>>
File: lilypichu.png (202KB, 900x598px) Image search: [Google]
lilypichu.png
202KB, 900x598px
>>2661597
Just stuff that seems simple like this
>>
File: grim.png (4MB, 7200x7200px) Image search: [Google]
grim.png
4MB, 7200x7200px
>>2661600
this is the 1st thing I've drawn
>>
File: cat drawing.jpg (17KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
cat drawing.jpg
17KB, 500x359px
>>
>>2661600
>>2661602
You'll find that this stuff is surprisingly difficult to do when you have no foundation in drawing.

That tablet is pretty good, you can either keep art as a fun/relaxation time, or go for it in depth, with some books, video lectures and that kind of seemingly boring stuff, that provides you with a lot of creative freedom in the long run.
Neither is a wrong option, it's really up to you.
4chan will be there for you as long as you don't take words too personally and learn to resize a picture and save it as jpg, so it doesn't have 3.53mb.
>>
File: 1380515224334.png (38KB, 240x280px) Image search: [Google]
1380515224334.png
38KB, 240x280px
Forget about the tablet for a short while and get paper and pencil and DRAW FROM LIFE, life drawing is extreamly important.
Read Keys to Drawing by Bert Dodson then move to the books of Andrew Loomis and Burne Hogarth

Go to a museum and get inspiration beyond anime doodles.
Art is serious bussines not a hobby
>>
>>2661716
Not from my experience, My mother has done art her whole life. She is pretty good but she makes no money, She does it for fun not because it's a job
>>
>>2661597
I'm super excited anon cause I actually ordered an intuos that's supposed to be delivered today.

As far as not being able to draw a straight line, look up drawabox.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.