[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hurr, her legs are too short >that ear looks weird >chest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1472394993502.png (114KB, 305x382px) Image search: [Google]
1472394993502.png
114KB, 305x382px
>hurr, her legs are too short
>that ear looks weird
>chest is too broad
>her arms look broken
>head is too small
>eyes too close together

Reminder that the people "critiquing" your anatomy have only glanced at a few anatomy diagrams which show some "ideal" man or woman and have never opened their eyes to the true diversity of the morphology of people.

Just look around sometime at people, not models, and see how many weird variations there are.
>>
>>2661319
There is a difference between something that is glaringly wrong and the intentional portrayal of odd features. We can always tell.
>>
>>2661319
It's very easy to tell when an artist intentionally choses weird or unusual anatomical features and proportions or when he just didn't know how to draw it properly and just uses this argument as excuse for his lack of skill and knowledge.

Like, when you drew a character that people told you has arms that look broken, you never consciously decided "I'm gonna draw this girl that has double-jointed arms, which can look broken at times because that's an important aspect of her character design.", You only decided to look for excuses for her broken looking arms AFTER it has been pointed out to you.
>>
File: Mark-Tennant_028.jpg (40KB, 533x700px) Image search: [Google]
Mark-Tennant_028.jpg
40KB, 533x700px
>>2661323
Yeah right, there's a world of difference between anatomy books and real life where people don't stand about like stiffs in a coffin, that's why life drawing is so important (though something rarely done by most d/icks/).

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
>>
File: elbow_extensio.gif (30KB, 288x192px)
elbow_extensio.gif
30KB, 288x192px
>>2661330
Look up female hyperextension, basically, women can far exceed men in extension of their arms, (because of pregnancy they need to be more flexible) it often looks "broken" to the kinds of plebs that post here and think themselves qualified to critique.

Have a look at a woman's elbows sometime in real life, I would bet you never even noticed this.
>>
>>2661319
The problem with all these kind of 'comments' is that people are most likely not even interested in the depicted work. So if they were not requested to point out 'what's wrong', they're just behaving like dicks. They have no interest in the particular art, but for some reason feel obliged to write down their impressions on that particular part of the image they dislike.
>>
>>2661341
I see hyperextended elbows all the time in manga drawings and no one would think they look broken. Chances are you probably just can't draw very well and when you do it, it DOES look broken.
>>
>>2661360
>The problem with all these kind of 'comments' is that people are most likely not even interested in the depicted work.

the public has no obligation to give a fuck about your "art" so consider yourself blessed if someone gives a damn enough to comment on it
>>
>>2661424
>doesn't give a fuck
>still leaves a comment
This doesn't make sense.
>>
>>2661445
you lack reading comprehension skills
>>
>>2661335
why are you using this drawing, its proving our point.
>>
File: Mark-Tennant_014.jpg (83KB, 600x477px)
Mark-Tennant_014.jpg
83KB, 600x477px
>>2661604
In what way?
>>
>>2661319
Thank you. I've noticed people giving "critiques" by telling someone to "move the eyes a little over I think it looks better" when there's absolutely nothing wrong with it the way it was. Not wanting to "shame" anyone (they're anonymous anyway), but here's an example >>2660009

>>2661341
Let's be honest though, that old fuck isn't even trying.
>>
>>
>>2661998
pfft wwowo nice torso there snakeboy
try loomis next time okay bozo?
>>
>>2661958
?? and you think >>2660136 is better? the fuck??
>>
>>2662093
No? I'm not going to quote every single post I disagree with for the sake of brevity.

If you're the guy I quoted, I don't mean any offense nor do I think it looks "bad". It's just such an arbitrary suggestion to make
>>
>>2661341
I can do that and I'm a man
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.