[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another shot at stop-motion animation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Bez tytułu.jpg (35KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Bez tytułu.jpg
35KB, 600x450px
Last week you gave me tips and advices about stop-motion animation. Tell me what you think about my latest video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ_sj0CdUCU
>>
I felt some serious second hand embarrassment from watching this.

I don't know why.
>>
pretty funny animations, and cringey end.
>>
Cringy as fuk
>>
Not as shitty as your last video, flickery lights and inconsistent frames are what ruin the effect. Next time you use props, tape them down or mark where they belong, so they don't shift between each frame. The jittery movement of the camera and the constant refocusing doesn't help either. The animation itself lacks any dynamic movement. Try applying the principles of animation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaLTy5KMMaw
>>
The slav was pretty cool. The animation itself has improved a bit, but I liked your previous video more, it was more original, more honest, more funny. For a second there I thought this vid was trying to be serious and that's where the cringe started peeking.
>>
I'm sick of seeing Donald trump. My friend wanted to make animation based upon if he won as well and I said it's going to get old really fast. But you have skill, just try different subject matters and it you like more political subjects maybe make it more through metaphors. But that's just a suggestion from one person.
>>
>>2659121
Thanks, that's really helpful
>>2659154
The last video lacked storyline, so I decided to relate my video to recent worldwide events. Thanks for your comment.
>>2659158
You are right. I will try different subjects.
>>
>>2658991
Take the time to set yourself up a little space to work. Put up a light or two to keep some consistant lightings. Also work on a bigger scale. You can only do so much with the little characters you have. Take the time to make an armature something you can really work around with and get tiny movements out of.
>>
>>2658991
what are you doing in here pollack?
>>
File: 1453764199076.jpg (56KB, 665x668px) Image search: [Google]
1453764199076.jpg
56KB, 665x668px
>>2658991
>>
>>2658991
Kek you took the squatting meme to serious.
It's a funny animation though I don't see Trump launching a nuclear bomb.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.