[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the goddamned wagon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 529985563_milfant.jpg (40KB, 695x300px) Image search: [Google]
529985563_milfant.jpg
40KB, 695x300px
okay so you hop off of it for whatever reason, maybe there are a few. How do you get back to drawing daily? Any good advice? Anything at all?
>>
The only thing you can do is get back at it.

Just sit down and fucking do it.
>>
File: 14723403068820.jpg (61KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
14723403068820.jpg
61KB, 900x900px
>>2656832
may be if you got a question you don't start it with a shitty fetish picture?
so people who actually work on their art wont think that you are some millenial autist who probably dont take art seriously and uses it to draw waifus?
>>
No getting around it, you've got to work hard and as much as you can. Get back to it. You can do energetic gestures as warm up and paint what you love as your "comeback" piece. Now stop losing focus, nigger. If you're not improving, thousands of other artists are and you're going to get cucked when youre looking for jobs.
>>
Just start doing it, the longer you sit there thinking about it the more you're going to procrastinate

You can think/talk about doing something indefinitely, but you'll never do it. You have to physically begin the action. Pick up your pencil and start going.
>>
>>2656847
>Just sit down and fucking do it.
this
this is the only answer. There is no magic. No tricks. No cheats or easy ways.
PS:
May be the only thing - watching a very good motivational movie with a message about not wasting your time. It helped me sometimes.
>>
>>2656832

Set up some basic goals and a schedule.

Maybe have a goal of reading and doing all of the exercises from the book "Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain" in 2 months, and fill up the rest of the sketchbook with still lifes, gestures, value studies, etc.

Maybe simply have a goal of drawing 1 full image a day, but don't start an entire thread dedicated to it.

Buy a sketchbook and a hard pencil like an H or 2H and just begin drawing for shits and giggles. Maybe even doodle.
>>
>>2656832
I'd fuck that ant.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.