[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1471893848618.jpg (319KB, 1500x797px) Image search: [Google]
1471893848618.jpg
319KB, 1500x797px
Hey guys, I need your help to come up with something to draw for my girlfriend and right now I have no spark. Can you guys help with good inspiration. Pic unrelated
>>
>>2651434
Draw her your dick
>>
just paint her a big ass cock sword.
>>
dicks
>>
>>2651434
Draw her, obviously.
>>
>>2651434
Draw her with a dick
>>
>>2651434
Draw her with 2 dicks
>>
>>2651434
Draw a gift box with your dick inside.
>>
>>2651434
Draw her box with your dick inside
>>
draw her with shitting dick nipples and a dick.
>>
Draw her with your balls under her chin
>>
>>2651434
draw dickbutt
>>
>>2651484
Only if you're good at portraits
>>
>>2651434
Fucking inspiration threads man. You need help shading, coloring, etc? Sure.

You can't even come up with an idea, literally step number one, doesn't even require artistic ability? Tough shit. We don't know your girlfriend or what she likes, and if you're so thoughtless that you can't even brainstorm a few drawing ideas then it's best to just give up now (on art and the relationship)
>>
File: REEEE.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
REEEE.gif
1MB, 680x680px
Fucking normies fucking get off 4chan YOU FUCKING NORMIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Draw her dick.
>>
draw yourself, but with a bigger dick
and a different face
and black
she'll like it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.