[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get a Stat trak weapon or a new cintiq

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: dth2700-12-g.jpg (101KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
dth2700-12-g.jpg
101KB, 960x640px
Hello, I'm an avid gamer and I realzied that i want to be an artist; I love playing counter strike but I also want to be a good artist do things like realistic renders of cool video game characters and anime characters

I have a choice between a new stat traker knife and a cintiq companion 2? which one should I get? Should I just get both? Also what is the difference between a wacom and a cintiq?

Also, I want to draw like, cute anime girls with guns, where should I start with that? are there any books about drawing cute anime girls and guns? Like Panzer und girls?
>>
>>2648501

Why in Gods name would you buy a cintiq to draw bug eyed cartoon and you're a beginner? Just get a wacom intuos 5 pro and you'll get used to it in no time.
>>
Lulz I can haz shitpost .. ???
>>
File: untruthfulness.png (7KB, 529x451px) Image search: [Google]
untruthfulness.png
7KB, 529x451px
>>
>>2648501
>Should I buy a professional tool that has actual value and will potentially help me make money, or spend near thousands of dollars on a few pixels on screen that will turn worthless as soon as people stop playing the game?
Save the money and buy a noose instead
>>
>>2648522
but it is not worthless, it is worth hundreds of dollars, not thousands

I am thinking of becoming anime comic artist and going to japan; living in America doens't seem very good for becoming a anime or manga artist for doing comics

I want to do the cool arts like on pixiv and in mangas where should I start? People keep saying Loomis, but thats too realistic, and not manga, I don't want to draw realistic loomis style art because its not manga

I want to go to japan and learn, but I need to stay in America because I need my guns and vote for trump
>>
>>2650139
why are you still posting

literally first sentence in op post proved bait
>>
>>2650139
But if you take a trip to Pixiv majority of the good art aren't from the Japanese but the Koreans, Chinese, and Taiwanese.
>>
>>2648501
>>2650139
Is this a ruse?
>>
>>2648501
>>2650139
guys, this is bait specifically aimed at what /ic/ hates most lmao.
>>
>>2650366
Fuck you, I think OP and >>2650139 are legit and I'm going to post in and bump this thread >:(
>>
>Whats the difference between wacom and cintiq

If we look away from the shitposting, people who go "I use a wacom-tablet" as if "wacom-tablet" is a specific tablet trigger me to no end, I think people mean cintiq, but I'm not sure.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.