[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on my art?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: cloud.png (238KB, 1080x590px) Image search: [Google]
cloud.png
238KB, 1080x590px
>>
Really nice! Some of the best I've seen on /ic/ in a while, in fact, you might be the best out of all of us. That means you don't need to improve in any way, shape, or form. You're already at the top of your game and the top of the world. Just make sure to never post your work outside of deviantart because other sites don't deserve you. Congratulations, dude, you're at a level that I only hope to dream of.
>>
>>2644884
It's nice. The values are epic. I gotta say man, I like it, I like it a lot.
>>
>>2644884
Black women, very empowering. We need more art and artists like you here for more diverse' works.

Got a blog by any chance? Ignore >>2644889
he is being sarcastic.
>>
>>2644903
Blog? on where?
>>
>>2644907
Were you post your art. Deviantart, tumblr, instagram?
>>
Really nice! Some of the best I've seen on /ic/ in a while, in fact, you might be the best out of all of us. That means you don't need to improve in any way, shape, or form. You're already at the top of your game and the top of the world. Just make sure to never post your work outside of deviantart because other sites don't deserve you. Congratulations, dude, you're at a level that I only hope to dream of.
>>
>>
REALLY NICE! SOME OF THE BEST I'VE SEEN ON /IC/ IN A WHILE, IN FACT, YOU MIGHT BE THE BEST OUT OF ALL OF US. THAT MEANS YOU DON'T NEED TO IMPROVE IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. YOU'RE ALREADY AT THE TOP OF YOUR GAME AND THE TOP OF THE WORLD. JUST MAKE SURE TO NEVER POST YOUR WORK OUTSIDE OF DEVIANTART BECAUSE OTHER SITES DON'T DESERVE YOU. CONGRATULATIONS, DUDE, YOU'RE AT A LEVEL THAT I ONLY HOPE TO DREAM OF.
>>
>>2644884
This is amazing.
>>
File: 1463357781745.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1463357781745.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>2644941
>>2644945
>>2644949
g-guys please i was just shitposting

leave op alone
>>
>>2645029
The train never stops.
>>
>>2644884
>>
>>2644884

>>
>>2644909
Yes, I have a deviantart. I've had it since I was twelve, and I don't use it very much, so most of the art is not an accurate representation of my art today. http://firetigersanddeath.deviantart.com/
>>
>>2645168
>http://firetigersanddeath.deviantart.com/
i looked at your DA, i don't think you will fit in here, if you stay expect alot of sarcasm and hate.
this is just a warning.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

also please read the sticky, and there is a thread for people of your skill, its called the beginner thread, i advise you to go there to post from now on.

in case you were not aware, all of the "praise" you've been getting, was trolling and memes!
>>
>>2645168
I know you're not that artist but just in case you are man are you stupid.
>>
>>2645255
What?
That's my account
>>
>>2644884

>>
>>2645255
It's nothing extraordinary, why would it not be his?
>>
>>2645029
>>
>>2645550
>>
>>2644884
¡Muy agradable! Algunos de los mejores que he visto en / ic / desde hace tiempo, de hecho, que podría ser el mejor de todos nosotros. Eso significa que no es necesario para mejorar de alguna manera, forma o forma. Ya se encuentra en la parte superior de su juego y la parte superior del mundo. Sólo asegúrese de no publicar su trabajo fuera de deviantart porque otros sitios no te merecen. Felicidades, amigo, estás a un nivel que sólo espero para soñar.
>>
>>2645553
google needs to step it up with that translator, goddamn
>>
>>2644884
Muito legal! Um dos melhores que eu vejo no /ic/ há um bom tempo, na verdade, é possível que você seja o melhor de todos nós. Isso significa que você não precisa melhorar de nenhuma maneira, forma ou ângulo. Você já é o melhor da sua área e o melhor do mundo. Só tome cuidado para não postar seu trabalho fora do deviantart porque outros sites não te merecem. Parabéns, cara, você está em um nível no qual eu só posso sonhar em chegar.
>>
Wirklich nett! Eines der besten die ich seit einer Weile auf /ic/ gesehen habe! Wahrscheinlich bist du sogar der beste von uns allen! Das heißt du musst dich auf keine Art oder Weise verbessern. Du bist am Horizont deines Talentes und am Gipfel der Welt. Pass aber auf und poste deine Zeichnungen nur auf deviantart weil andere Seiten dich nicht verdienen. Gratulation, man, du bist auf einem level von dem ich nur träumen kann.
>>
>>2644884
Really nice, bro. Some of the best I've seen on /ic/ in a while.
>>
>>2644884
Why is her torso facing us while her arms head and legs are facing out, is she cracking her back? Also, everything is really undefined, i get that its supposed to be "stylized" but how can you ask us to criticize something that has almost nothing in it
>>
>>2644884
it bad desu
>>
>>2645774
>>2645793
google translate, is your friend!
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.