[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Berserk monsters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: Pishacha_Tiger.jpg (465KB, 1510x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Pishacha_Tiger.jpg
465KB, 1510x1100px
I want to be able to draw monsters like the one you can see in berserk/claymore/blade of the phantom master.

How do i go about doing this though? I can draw average, i can draw pretty well from my imagination and just copying pictures is pretty okay too. Lets say for instance i want to draw this tigre in the picture than ofcourse i should have some basic skills on drawing animals right?
help me ic.
>>
learn to draw some anatomy
lizards (dragons)
birds
(big)cats
wolf
and human

Also practice some skins
fur
scales
feathers
skin (with and without hair)

ofcourse you would learn each skin when trying to pin down the anatomy.

After that, add wicked shit to create monsters.

Sit infront of a mirror and draw a faggot.
>>
File: 1467873838276.jpg (54KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1467873838276.jpg
54KB, 612x612px
>>2644802
>Lets say for instance i want to draw this tigre in the picture than ofcourse i should have some basic skills on drawing animals right?

You... needed someone else to tell you this for you?

When the light is red, it means you can't drive yet. You need to wait for it to be green so other drivers get the red light and that means you can go.
>>
File: Griffith.jpg (41KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
Griffith.jpg
41KB, 728x409px
>>2644802
Just copy stuff from the west. Half his creatures are from H.R.Giger. He also copied a bunch of Renaissance artists, like Hieronymus Bosch, and a bunch of horror movies, like Hellraiser.
>>
File: OhDearyMe.jpg (337KB, 1284x687px) Image search: [Google]
OhDearyMe.jpg
337KB, 1284x687px
>>2644802
>>2644915
He's not even very subtle about it.
>>
File: tumblr_m6g0pa6N3j1rs6hqwo1_1280.jpg (292KB, 1200x1790px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6g0pa6N3j1rs6hqwo1_1280.jpg
292KB, 1200x1790px
>>2644919
That's called a homage you dolt.
>>
>>2644915
>Homages from Renaissance
What did he copy from Giger?
>>
>>2644928
It's not really a homage when 90% of his creatures are directly copied from other sources. I'm not even saying this to criticize him, because I like Berserk. Have been reading it for 17 years.

>>2644931
Several, if not all of the God Hand characters. Just Google it.
>>
>>2644938
not talking about 90% of his creatures, but this particular drawing you posted. That is clearly a homage.
>>
>>2644919
C'mon anon, don't be a fucking retard.
>>
>>2645137
Stop sucking so many dicks, faggot.
>>
Back to the point please
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.