[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened /ic/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1451822375560.webm (2MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1451822375560.webm
2MB, 852x480px
You were a prodigy back then. Everywhere you go, you hear nothing but praises. From your mum, from your teacher, from just about anyone. Suddenly, You stopped drawing.

Time went by and for some reason, you've forgotten who you truly are, what you really wanted. Now you're here, in the twilight of your twenties. You take hold of a pencil and start drawing, with the intention of reigniting your long lost passion. The results were more than disappointing, they were soul crushing.

Though it's better late than never, you will always remember of the time you could've spent improving yourself to your full potential. You may become a good artist in the far future, but not as great as the man who has drawn his entire life and will be considered by everyone as an artistic master and genius of our time.

Work hard anon and do everything to improve your craft but always remember, You're just a compromise for someone who could've created pieces worth preserving in museums or showcasing in multimillion dollar art exhibits.

Tell us your story anon.
>>
>>2639137
Fuck you Rem, you're not my mom.
>>
File: 1467394997174.jpg (151KB, 531x678px) Image search: [Google]
1467394997174.jpg
151KB, 531x678px
>>2639137
Reminder that you are all not going to make it
>>
>>2639137
>>2639144
Projection con 2016
>>
I was actually mediocre back then and still am now

Point is; fuck you
>>
whats the point of this thread lmao
also have some cool art
>>
>>2639158

pointless

Nice!
>>
>>2639137
>maximum the implying
I actually only started drawing last year, "back then" I was a nuisance that only played videogames.
>>
>>2639144
And prompt reminder to you that I already made it. Makes you feel bad, doesn't it?
>>
Ha! I'm gonna live forever and have infinite time for everything I'd like to try my hand in, so relatively it's of no consequence. Get rekt, OP.
>>
>>2640731
Not unless I kill you first.
>>
>>2640733

Let's be realistic, you'll be too busy dying of old age to ever find me. Mortal pleb.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.