[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comic thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: 2016-08-13_12.58.19.jpg (2MB, 1998x2503px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-13_12.58.19.jpg
2MB, 1998x2503px
Share any recent comic pages/storyboards that you drew. Um..pic related i guess
>>
File: fix details.jpg (574KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
fix details.jpg
574KB, 1800x1800px
>>2637414
Increase the details in the hands and fix the perspective of stuff like the buckles and cloth pieces. You can even get the scenario alone if you do that, especially if is a hentai fanfic.
Getting more artists to do other details for you (one for scenarios, other for hair, another for hands, etc) increase production speed and quality. Its cheating, but the japanese do that all the time.
>>
>>2637414
That's not how perspective works. Also study horses. The details are way too many and just makes everything chaotic. Its a nice try for a story, but you're not at a skill level where you can tell a good story. Composition, perspective, the characters themselves, folds. Everything needs work man. I suggest starting with basic drawing before attempting at a comic.
>>
kek i thinks its perfect how it is

i rike it
>>
>>2637473
>>2637414

Dont listen to this clueless fucker op. Just look at one - none of that shit matters if your story is worthwile and you have fun telling it. Not saying his critique is worthless tho, but dont stop drawing your comic. Said points will improve over time. Look at Mangas like Berserk, Vagabond or the One Punch Man redraw of Muurata yuusuke to learn proper Page division, details and charakter building. Look at western comics for good use of extreme light/shading (or later chapters of Fullmetal Alchemist, eg.). While it of course cant hurt to train the basics, keep drawing your comic - it'll force you to think about emotion, movement and perspective and having a concrete scenario to visualize will help you to get all the better at it. So fuck these people, keep going!
>>
>>2637414
>that horse
kek
>>
>>2637414
>>2637414
why do you draw comics that you can't possibly hope to sell?
>>
>>2637498
>The most sound advice I have ever heard on this board
>>
>>2637509
oh no, it's gonna have to be put down
>>
>>2637703
self-fulfillment, training... or do you think everybody started drawing their magnum opus while not having skills?
>>
>>2638170
>>2638170
>>2638170
go look at the inside of image comics, you're like 80% of the way there. why not take things seriously. if i were you i would be doing paintovers of other comics, but with your own designs so you don't have to know anatomy and perspective and just try to make money. fake it til you make it, OP.
>>
File: Dumb wolves.png (500KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Dumb wolves.png
500KB, 1024x768px
>me practising to make a comic.
>>
File: Angry full.jpg (59KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Angry full.jpg
59KB, 768x1024px
>>2638817
pose work
>>
File: Beer with friends.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Beer with friends.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
>>2638820
2 more
>>
File: Fight.jpg (127KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Fight.jpg
127KB, 1200x800px
>>2638824
I like this one the most.
>>
File: Freaks of magic panel 1.jpg (534KB, 2550x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Freaks of magic panel 1.jpg
534KB, 2550x2100px
>>2638826
This ends my dump, with a real panel, shittily saturated.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.