[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need Help with Writing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: slides-on-suicide-1-728.jpg (61KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
slides-on-suicide-1-728.jpg
61KB, 728x546px
I want to write a story where Suicide is a prime motivation for my main character.
Without revealing too much... In the very start of the story my character commits suicide, but after surviving, it decides to help others.
The problem is that being a normie that never ever got any close to seriously pondering suicide i can't wrap my head around the actual feelings people go through people in that state of desperation.
This isn't my first attempt of educating myself in the matter. I tried for about two years, researching about this topic. Forcing myself into depression, reading through sucide help blogs, actually pretending to be a sucidal person and asking for help from others in the vain hope of just get close to understading...
This is the first time i'm coming out of my closet to reveal anonymously that i don't know what the hell i'm doing and asking for help.
Any tips? Guidance? I'm listening.
>>
File: 1463553975222.jpg (40KB, 442x304px) Image search: [Google]
1463553975222.jpg
40KB, 442x304px
>>2636801

>a writer who can't step into someone else's shoes to write convincingly
>has tried for two years and still can't see any situation where death would be preferable to suffering

fucking kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>2636802
How about, no?
Is that good. Good.
Come back when you actually have something to say. Sissy.
>>
File: 1452586947430.png (114KB, 342x278px) Image search: [Google]
1452586947430.png
114KB, 342x278px
wat the fucks happening
>>
>>2636816
Y'tell me, Doc.
I'm just looking for help writting a suicide story.
>>
I got bipolar, I lived with it(suicide thoughts) basically constantly in my head for several months and had plans. Every depression I get a little closer. On meds now tho so we'll see wat happens. Idk be really fucking horrible to your friends and family so they all hate you, preferably make it really bitter and personal. Basically just make yourself evil. Then tell yourself constantly that you'll never achieve anything and will end up homeless once your parents die.

That's what worked for me.
>>
>>2636822
It's quite hard to force yourself into that point. It's very hard to do that being a normie.
>>
>>2636835

hmm. Maybe deprive yourself of sleep, 2 or 3 hours for five or six days. Depression feels a lot like being exhausted if it's severe. Then just start thinking really negative.
>>
>>2636835
oooh also isolation. Social isolation is almost essential because when your depressed you don't want to talk to anyone and just stay in your bed.
>>
>>2636835
Also trying to force yourself into suicidal thoughts doesn't scream "normie" to me.
>>
>>2636843
>>2636822
Those sound very effective.
And way more pratical than forcing a chemical inbalance in the brain.
>>
>>2636845
Well... I don't consider myself to be anything but a normie. Really. Maybe i'm just that weird.
Meh. Normie seems more accurately degradating.
>>
It's very easy to become suicidal. Just commit a crime and get caught. As the impending court date comes and you ponder how your life will now be filled with butt rape and poor career outcomes, you'll feel suicidal.
>>
Another suggestion. It is a well known fact amongst professionals (but not teenagers and low income people) that the intelligence services have remote technology that can alter physiological states of a target. See for example Putin's statement that these kinds of weapons, or "zombie rays" are more important than nuclear weapons. Anyway people who protest army bases usually become suicidal and depressed (they are bombarded with EMR radiation making them this way without their knowledge). So that's your shortcut to depression and suicidal thoughts OP. Start protesting the presence of drone bases or whatever.

The only problem is, how will you write your book after you've killed yourself?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.