[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trash art

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: cancer art.jpg (153KB, 900x568px) Image search: [Google]
cancer art.jpg
153KB, 900x568px
Can we all agree this kinda art which may sell for thousands is fucking dumb. all they did was throw paint at paper or some shit. No "there's deeper meaning" shit
>>
you're just ignorant
>>
keep being jelly when you didnt afford art school. I bet youre mad because my art will sell for six figures after I finish all the courses of modern art
>>
>>2632890

wow, it sells for thousands

>it looks so easy mimii it must be dumb

you should try to paint like that then you will see that the dumb one are you

I bet 2000 bucks that you will not produce a painting like that in years
>>
>>2632890
If it's so easy why don't you do it?
>>
>>2632890
ITT : Trolls
>>
>>2632890
Why again do you estimate artistic value of the piece buy its price? Why those things should be correlated in the first place?
>>
>>2632890 (OP)
Agreed, but comparing that shit to a Pollock would be like comparing a thrift store landscape to John Constable.

Also, Pollock wasn't concerned with "muh deeper meaning", it was literally about paint on a canvas. You are responding to the meme that abstract art must be some deep philosophical shit rather than actually learning about the intentions of the abstract artists you whine about. That's the definition of willful ignorance.
>>
>>2633018
couldnt agree more. The best non representational art is the one that just tries too look compelling.
>>
>>2632890
The only problem I have is that the rise of low-tier weed-smoking abstract artists makes people forget the importance of classical art education. People not passing on the legacy of the old masters would be a catastrophe.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.